About Inderscience Publishers' online journals collections
The Full Online Journals Collection offers 432 high quality peer-reviewed international journals in wide-ranging disciplines including science, engineering and technology; healthcare and biosciences; environment and sustainability; computing; economics and management.
subscribe full online journal collection (download our full collection brochure PDF in English or
see our brochure in other languages)
choose one or more of our pre-selected subject collections
create a customised collection of 15 or more titles of your choice
Benefits of access
- Content available at www.inderscienceonline.com
- Articles available in HTML and PDF format
- Organisation-wide access via IP address*
- Alternative authentication such as Shibboleth also available
- Perpetual access to paid-for content
- Includes a 2 year complimentary back-file
- Further back-files also available
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Integration into your database using Open-URL or CrossRef links
- Digital preservation arrangements with CLOCKSS
- Flexible purchasing options and quantity discounts
Inderscience Publishers' Online Journal Subject Collections
We offer the following ten pre-selected online journal subject collections. Download the PDF brochures listed below for overall subject, ordering and trial information. You can also visit the journal homepages to access sample issues and view the objectives and readership of each title.
Computing and Mathematics
Economics and Finance
Education, Knowledge and Learning
Energy and Environment
Health and Biosciences
Management and Business
Public Policy and Administration
Risk, Safety and Emergency Management
Science, Engineering and Technology
Society and Leisure
Please note that some titles may appear in more than one collection; however, all quotations will be based on de-duplicated selections.
A number of new titles will launch this year.
You may also create your own institutional online collection by selecting 15 or more titles of your choice from the full title listing.
All of our titles offer both traditional and Open Access publishing options for authors. Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing institutional membership payment options for article processing charges (APCs).
To request a quotation, or to set up a free trial for your chosen collection, please email our customer services department with details of your organisation and the collection(s) or journal titles that you are interested in.