- Accounting, finance, banking, taxation; mergers & acquisitions
- Business/organisational communication, IT in global business, MIS, e-commerce
- Business education/teaching, ethics, values, social responsibility
- Business law, legal environment of business/development
- Business process [re-]engineering management
- Corporate governance and strategy, MNCs, SMEs and entrepreneurship
- Cross-cultural management/marketing, cross-disciplinary business areas
- Environmental challenges, agribusiness/marketing/economics
- FDI, international trade, exporting, marketing
- Economics, free trade, trade agreements, informal sector
- Hospitality management/industry, travel, transportation, tourism
- Industrial engineering/management, supply chain/logistics management
- International business/management, business in transition economies
- Management/organizational theory, decision sciences
- Operations/production/performance/quality/project management
More on this journal...
The objective of WREMSD is to bring together the knowledge, skills and experience on these issues across the world and therefore benefit a wide range of universities, research centres, individuals, entrepreneurs, small businesses, governmental departments and policy makers, etc., worldwide.Readership
WREMSD is developed to provide a handy source of reference to people who have to or seek to operate within the new global business environment. WREMSD provides thousands of academics, researchers, managers, professionals, entrepreneurs, individuals, and policymakers with the best available evidence when contributing to better business and management practices for all within the populations they serve. It therefore helps achieving global competitiveness and sustainable development.Contents
WREMSD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual papers, business and management case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in Business, Management and Entrepreneurship will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
WREMSD is indexed in:
WREMSD is listed in:
- Sabine Urban, Université de Strasbourg, France
Editor in Chief
- Dana, Leo Paul, Montpellier Business School, France
- Britzelmaier, Bernd, Pforzheim University, Germany
- Hoy, Frank, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Kaufmann, Hans Rüdiger, University of Applied Management Studies Mannheim and University of Nicosia, Germany
- Mueller, Jens, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Ramadani, Veland, South-East European University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
Editorial Board Members
- Braet, Johan, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Cantele, Silvia, Università degli Studi di Verona, Italy
- Dabic, Marina, Nottingham Trent University, UK and University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Datta, Saroj Kumar, Galgotias University , India
- Ferraris, Alberto, University of Turin, Italy
- Gurau, Calin, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier, France
- Ibrahim, A. Bakr, Concordia University, Canada
- Joshi, Manoj, Amity University, India
- Junquera Cimadevilla, Beatriz, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
- Kandhadai, Ravi, Jain University, India
- Lasch, Frank, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, France
- Madichie, Nnamdi O., London School of Business Management, UK
- McGuire, Jean B., Louisiana State University, USA
- Miglietta, Federica, Università degli Studi di Bari Aldo Moro , Italy
- Musits, Bela L., Clarkson University, USA
- Ohkita, Kenichi, Kagawa University, Japan
- Palalic, Ramo, International University of Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Rhoades, Dawna L., Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- Rossi, Matteo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Sgroi, Filippo, University of Palermo, Italy
- Sharma, Praveen Kumar, Lovely Professional University, India
- Shneor, Rotem, University of Agder, Norway
- Sohail, Mohammad Sadiq, King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Swain, Dindayal, International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar, India
- Torres, Olivier, University of Montpellier III Paul Valéry, France
- Zanni, Lorenzo, University of Siena, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.