| Editor in Chief: Prof. Laurent Taskin|
ISSN online: 2043-9040
ISSN print: 2043-9032
2 issues per year
IJWI is a fully-refereed multi-disciplinary international journal dedicated to the study of work innovation. It proposes and fosters research and discussion on innovative work practices including new forms of work organisation (such as virtual teams, network organisations, teleworking, learning organisations, flexible and dispersed work, etc.) as well as the so-called innovative work practices and philosophy (such as knowledge management, teamwork, lean management, project-based work, outsourcing, etc.).
Editor in Chief
- Taskin, Laurent, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Ajzen, Michel, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Assudani, Rashmi H., Xavier University, USA
- Estrada, Martha Corrales, EGADE Business School, Mexico
- Igel, Barbara, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
- Mills, Albert, St Mary's University, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Bloomfield, Brian, Lancaster University, UK
- Brasseur, Martine, Université Paris V Descartes, France
- Butcher-Powell, Loreen, Bloomsburg University, USA
- Castiaux, Annick, University of Namur, Belgium
- Cazal, Didier, IAE, Université Lille 1, France
- Di Nicola, Patrizio, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Gareis, Karsten, Empirica: Communication and Technology Research, Germany
- Gomez, Pierre-Yves, EMLyon Business School, France
- Harley, Bill, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Heckscher, Charles, Rutgers University, USA
- Jacob, Real, HEC Montréal, Canada
- Johnson, Laura C., University of Waterloo, Canada
- Katz, Ralph, Northeastern University and MIT, USA
- Lim, Jasper, Merlien Institute, Singapore
- Nilles, Jack M., University of Southern California, USA
- Peters, Pascale, Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Standen, Pete, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Walrave, Michel, University of Antwerp, Belgium
- Willmott, Hugh, Cardiff University, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.