- Requirements specification/analysis, design methods/models
- Architectural/design/navigation patterns, pattern mining, reuse, integration
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies, testing
- Integration with legacy systems, migration of legacy systems to Web environments
- Managing system evolution/maintenance
- Project management/development teams
- Performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Web knowledge management, web agents, advanced hypermedia
- [Mobile] web services, service-based approaches
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- User interface design issues, customisation/personalisation
- Ethical, cultural and societal issues and their impacts
- Education and training
- E-commerce and business
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, Semantic Web
More on this journal...
IJWET aims to provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas concerning theoretical, technical, practical, social and pedagogical issues, and to publish research of the highest quality and significance. It focuses on the evolution of the software engineering process and dedicated technologies, methods and models for web applications. It addresses all aspects from conception, analysis and design to implementation, performance evaluation and continued maintenance.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
IJWET publishes original papers, case studies, technical reports, conference reports, educational approaches, book reviews, commentaries and news items. All papers, case studies and educational approaches will undergo a rigorous peer review process.
Browse issuesVol. 8
IJWET is indexed in:
IJWET is listed in:
- Uden, Lorna, Staffordshire University, UK
- Breu, Ruth, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Choi, Young B., Regent University, USA
- Corchado Rodríguez, Juan Manuel, University of Salamanca, Spain
- Cordeiro, Jose, Polytechnique Institute of Setubal, Portugal
- De Troyer, Olga, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Distante, Damiano, Unitelma Sapienza University, Italy
- Domènech, Josep, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Frasincar, Flavius, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Gangadharan, G.R., IBM Research, India
- Gomes, Paulo, Polo II - Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal
- Grimaldo-Moreno, Francisco, Universitat de València, Spain
- Gutiérrez Pulido, Jorge Rafael, University of Colima, Mexico
- He, Wu, Old Dominion University, USA
- Jung, Jason J., Yeungnam University, Republic of Korea
- Kaptelinin, Victor, University of Bergen, Norway
- Karabatis, George, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), USA
- Oh, Tae (Tom), Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- Peroni, Silvio, University of Bologna, Italy
- Rossi, Gustavo, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Sakr, Sherif, National ICT Australia (NICTA), Australia
- Tsai, Flora, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Tsatsaronis, George, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- Vassilakis, Costas, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Veijalainen, Jari, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Weigang, Li, University of Brasilia, Brazil
- Wyse, James E., Memorial University, Canada
- Xu, Guandong, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.