- Requirements specification/analysis, design methods/models
- Architectural/design/navigation patterns, pattern mining, reuse, integration
- Application frameworks/architectures, processes, methodologies, testing
- Integration with legacy systems, migration of legacy systems to Web environments
- Managing system evolution/maintenance; performance monitoring, evaluation metrics
- Internet of Things [IoT] development and business models for IoT-based applications
- Service oriented computing and privacy protection/security issues in the IoT
- Web knowledge management, web agents, advanced hypermedia
- [Mobile] web services, service-based approaches; e-commerce and e-business
- Web engineering for wireless platforms
- User interface design issues, customisation/personalisation
- Web standards, usability, universal accessibility, Semantic Web
- Big data and knowledge management/innovation
- Big data theoretical development and business models of big data applications
- Social networks and network security
More on this journal...
IJWET aims to provide an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas concerning theoretical, technical, practical, social and pedagogical issues, and to publish research of the highest quality and significance. It focuses on the evolution of the software engineering process and dedicated technologies, methods and models for web applications. It addresses all aspects from conception, analysis and design to implementation, performance evaluation and continued maintenance.
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
IJWET publishes original papers, case studies, technical reports, conference reports, educational approaches, book reviews, commentaries and news items. All papers, case studies and educational approaches will undergo a rigorous peer review process.
More on permissions
IJWET is indexed in:
IJWET is listed in:
- Uden, Lorna, Staffordshire University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Akoumianakis, Demosthene, Technological Education Institution of Crete (TEI-C), Greece
- Arrue, Myriam, EHU-UPV, Spain
- Daniel, Florian, University of Trento, Italy
- De Troyer, Olga, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Distante, Damiano, Unitelma Sapienza University, Italy
- Domènech, Josep, Universitat Politcnica de Valncia, Spain
- Doran, Derek, Wright State University, USA
- Foster, Jonathan, University of Sheffield, UK
- Frasincar, Flavius, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Gangadharan, G.R., IBM Research, India
- Gravino, Carmine, Universit degli Studi di Salerno, Italy
- Grimaldo-Moreno, Francisco, Universitat de Valncia, Spain
- He, Wu, Old Dominion University, USA
- Karabatis, George, University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC), USA
- Koliver, Cristian, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Koloniari, Georgia, University of Macedonia, Greece
- Kondylakis, Haridimos, Foundation of Research & Technology-Hellas (FORTH), Greece
- Lau, Eric Kin Wai, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Matera, Maristella, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Moreno García, María N., University of Salamanca, Spain
- Nikou, Shahrokh, bo Akademi University, Finland
- Reiff-Marganiec, Stephan, University of Leicester, UK
- Rios-Aguilar, Sergio, Universidad Internacional de La Rioja (UNIR), Spain
- Rodrigues, Lewlyn L. R., Manipal University, India
- Rossi, Gustavo, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Varlamis, Iraklis, Harokopio University of Athens, Greece
- Vassilakis, Costas, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Veijalainen, Jari, University of Jyvskyl, Finland
- Xu, Guandong, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Yu, Hong Qing, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Zhang, Gefei, HTW Berlin, University of Applied Sciences, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.