- Vehicle noise measurement and instrumentation
- Vehicle noise analysis including SAE, FEA, CFD, vibro-acoustics, wave modelling and other tools
- Subjective response, human perception and sound quality
- Powertrain and components noise and vibration
- Front-end accessory drive noise and vibration
- Electromechanical noise and vibration
- Tyre and road noise
- Brake and chassis systems
- Squeal and rattle
- Aeroacoustics including wind noise
- Sound materials, active noise and holography
- Mounts and shock absorbers
- Body interior noise
- Vehicle noise and vibration standards
More on this journal...
IJVNV aims to focus on noise and vibration in automotive engineering, both analytical and experimental. It covers passenger vehicles, including off-road/recreational vehicles.Readership
Engineers, technologists, researchers, scientists, specialists, managers in the automotive industry, as well as academicians working in university research including professors, post-doctoral researchers and students . Engineers and officials in various governmental agencies.Contents
IJVNV publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, vehicle and component manufacturers| information, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, and news. Contribution may be made by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJVNV is indexed in:
IJVNV is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Qatu, Mohamad, Central Michigan University, USA
Regional Editor Asia-Pacific
- Faris, Waleed F., International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
Regional Editor Europe
- Ouyang, Huajiang, University of Liverpool, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Chen, Gang (Sheng), Marshall University, USA
- Genuit, Klaus, Head Acoustics GmbH, Germany
- Giacomin, Joseph, Brunel University, UK
- Leuridan, Jan, LMS International, Belgium
- Lim, Teik C., University of Cincinnati, USA
- Pang, Jian, Changan Automobile Co. Ltd., China
- Rao, Mohan D., Tennessee Tech University, USA
- Selamet, Ahmet, The Ohio State University, USA
- Vantsevich, Vladimir V., University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Wang, Xu, RMIT University, Australia
- Zude, Zhou, Wuhan University of Technology, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.