| Editor in Chief: Associate Prof. Chih-Shun Hsu |
ISSN online: 1741-8208
ISSN print: 1471-0242
4 issues per year
Information and communication systems of vehicles are the keys to make vehicles and transport systems smart. IJVICS focuses on novel/enhanced theories and applications of these two systems and their integration. It provides a forum for this important research area where the systems may assist the driver or even control the vehicle, big data analysis may help manufacturers build more convenient, comfortable and safer vehicles and the results may also be used to improve safety, efficiency and convenience of transport systems.
- Vehicular computers, sensors and meters
- Human-machine interfaces, real-time data processing
- Decision making, artificial intelligence
- Databases, cloud computing, big data, simulation
- Spectrum management, vehicular antennas, propagation, RF design
- Cooperative/V2V/V2I communications
- Quality of service, security
- Positioning, localisation, navigation, mobility management
- Transmission technologies, communication theory/protocols
- Wireless access technology, vehicular networking, telematics
- Vehicular status monitoring and reporting
- Collision avoidance systems, vehicle behaviour models
- Environmentally aware services
- Cooperative driving, intelligent/self-driving vehicles
- Intelligent transportation, internet of vehicles (IoV), future trends
More on this journal...
IJVICS aims to highlight how information flow and communication takes place, as well as their interaction, effects and implications between systems and subsystems within the vehicle itself, between the vehicle and other vehicles and between the vehicle and the surrounding environment. Effects of such interaction on the driver, passengers and their safety; the associated environmental implications are also emphasised.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
IJVICS publishes papers which represent original research, development and applications, as well as case studies, review papers and technical reports.
More on permissions
IJVICS is indexed in:
IJVICS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Hsu, Chih-Shun, Shih Hsin University, Taiwan
- Mall, Rajib, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
- Sheu, Jiang-Ping, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Wu, Jie, Temple University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Byon, Young-ji, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), United Arab Emirates
- Chao, Chih-Min, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan
- Eiza, Mahmoud Hashem, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Lee, SuKyoung, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Liao, Wen-Hwa, Tatung University, Taiwan
- Sahoo, Prasan Kumar, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
- Zhang, Ning, University of Waterloo, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.