- Technological interventions in value chains
- Agile and lean manufacturing
- Information and communication technologies
- Value chain analysis and applications
- Knowledge network management
- Performance metrics
- Value chain strategies, planning, design and development
- Supply chain management, logistics and distribution channel design
- Product innovation and development
- Value/relationship management, trust, partnerships, strategic alliances
- Global sourcing, e-procurement and e-commerce
- Network design and routing
- Demand forecasting/planning, order fulfilment, quick response time
- Infrastructure and regulations, e-governance
- Managing change
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJVCM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, corporate bodies, practitioners, academic, research institutions and government agencies, and to understand how enterprises harness new opportunities to create value, reinvent value chains and alter industry structures. It also aims to sketch possible research directions in the field of value chain technology and management.
IJVCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the area of value chains, value creation, supply chains, operations, collaboration, sourcing, relationships, marketing, finance, and IT, to disseminate research knowledge, ideas and to learn from each other|s work.Contents
IJVCM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in value chain management will occasionally be published.
Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJVCM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJVCM is indexed in:
IJVCM is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Ho, Bruce Chien-Ta, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Croom, Simon, University of San Diego, USA
- Spalanzani, Alain, University of Pierre Mendes-France (UPMF), France
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmed, Pervaiz K., Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Al-Mashari, Majed, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Assimakopoulos, Dimitris, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Bagchi, Prabir K., The George Washington University, USA
- Bititci, Umit S., Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Bose, Sanjoy, New York Institute of Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Boyce, Gordon, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Burns, Neil, Loughborough University, UK
- Christopher, Martin, Cranfield University, UK
- Davies, Doug, University of Canberra, Australia
- Denton, P. D., The University of Huddersfield, UK
- Deshmukh, Sanjeev, Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi, India
- Dharmapala, P. Sunil, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Duh, Rong-Ruey, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Fearne, Andrew, Imperial College London, UK
- Fernie, John, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Fukuda, Shuichi, Stanford University, USA and University of the Air, Japan
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Goyal, Suresh, Concordia University, Canada
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth, USA
- Gupta, Jatinder (Jeet) N.D., University of Alabama, Huntsville, USA
- Handfield, Robert, North Carolina State University, USA
- Hellebust, Anders, SINTEF Industrial Management, Norway
- Heng, Michael S. H., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Iijima, Masaki, Aichi-Gakuin University, Japan
- Irani, Zahir, Brunel University, UK
- Khoumbati, Khalil, University of Sindh, Pakistan
- Lee, Young Hae, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- MacNeil, Ronald D., University of Illinois at Springfield, USA
- Madu, Christian N., Pace University, USA
- Maly, Milan, University of Economics, Czech Republic
- Mukhopadhyaya, S.K., National Institute of Industrial Engineering, India
- Oh, K. B., La Trobe University, Australia
- Olhager, Jan, Linkoping Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Ramanathan, K., University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Samuel, Karine, CERAG, IUP Commerce et Vente, France
- Schroeder, Roger G., University of Minnesota, USA
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Stock, James, University of South Florida, USA
- Vrat, Prem, Management Development Institute, India
- Wright, David T., Kwantlen University College, Canada
- Zailani, Suhaiza, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Zhu, Jerome Dauw-Song, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.