- Value chain strategies, planning, design, development, analysis and applications
- Technological interventions in value chains
- Information and communication technologies
- Performance metrics
- Innovation, product development
- Supply chain management, logistics and distribution channel design
- Agile and lean manufacturing
- Value/relationship management, trust, partnerships, strategic alliances
- Knowledge network management
- Managing human resources, communication
- Managing change
- Global sourcing, e-procurement and e-commerce
- Demand forecasting/planning, order fulfilment, quick response time
- Offering value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large
- Network design and routing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJVCM are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, corporate bodies, practitioners, academic, research institutions and government agencies, and to understand how enterprises harness new opportunities to create value, reinvent value chains and alter industry structures. It also aims to sketch possible research directions in the field of value chain technology and management.
IJVCM provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the area of value chains, value creation, supply chains, operations, collaboration, sourcing, relationships, marketing, finance, and IT, to disseminate research knowledge, ideas and to learn from each other|s work.Contents
IJVCM publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in value chain management will occasionally be published.
Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJVCM are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJVCM is indexed in:
IJVCM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dermol, Valerij International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia
- Croom, Simon, University of San Diego, USA
- Spalanzani, Alain, University of Pierre Mendes-France (UPMF), France
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmed, Pervaiz K., Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Al-Mashari, Majed, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- Assimakopoulos, Dimitris G., EMLYON Business School, France
- Bagchi, Prabir K., The George Washington University, USA
- Bititci, Umit S., University of Strathclyde, UK
- Bose, Sanjoy, New York Institute of Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Boyce, Gordon, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Burns, Neil, Loughborough University, UK
- Christopher, Martin, Cranfield University, UK
- Davies, Doug, University of Canberra, Australia
- Denton, P. D., The University of Huddersfield, UK
- Deshmukh, Sanjeev, Indian Institute of Technology - Delhi, India
- Dharmapala, P. Sunil, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Duh, Rong-Ruey, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Fearne, Andrew, Imperial College London, UK
- Fernie, John, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Fukuda, Shuichi, Stanford University, USA and University of the Air, Japan
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Goyal, Suresh, Concordia University, Canada
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, USA
- Gupta, Jatinder (Jeet) N.D., University of Alabama, Huntsville, USA
- Handfield, Robert, North Carolina State University, USA
- Hellebust, Anders, SINTEF Industrial Management, Norway
- Heng, Michael S. H., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Iijima, Masaki, Aichi-Gakuin University, Japan
- Irani, Zahir, Brunel University, UK
- Khoumbati, Khalil, University of Sindh, Pakistan
- Lee, Young Hae, Hanyang University, Republic of Korea
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- MacNeil, Ronald D., University of Illinois at Springfield, USA
- Madu, Christian N., Pace University, USA
- Maly, Milan, University of Economics, Czech Republic
- Mukhopadhyaya, S.K., National Institute of Industrial Engineering, India
- Oh, K. B., La Trobe University, Australia
- Olhager, Jan, Linkoping Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Ramanathan, K., University of Western Sydney, Australia
- Samuel, Karine, CERAG, IUP Commerce et Vente, France
- Schroeder, Roger G., University of Minnesota, USA
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Stock, James, University of South Florida, USA
- Vrat, Prem, Management Development Institute, India
- Wright, David T., Kwantlen University College, Canada
- Zailani, Suhaiza, University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Zhu, Jerome Dauw-Song, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.