- Active safety and driver-assistance systems
- Vehicle and chassis dynamics and controls
- Vehicle electronics, electrification and mechatronics
- Vehicular wireless communications and networks
- Object sensing and detection; sensor fusion
- Intelligent vehicle and transport systems
- Vehicle navigation, motion and trajectory planning
- Multi-vehicle coordination and vehicle platooning
More on this journal...
IJVAS aims to investigate: how vehicle autonomous systems contribute to the high and safe performance, as well as the reliability and cost effectiveness of vehicles in an ecologically friendly environment; how the systems contribute to the driver comfort and reduce his/her working load during driving; and how the systems are designed and accepted by the driver (the customer).Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.
IJVAS publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, briefs and reports and news, book reviews and notes.Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJVAS are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special Issues devoted to important topics in vehicle autonomous systems and related topics, will be published occasionally.
More on permissions
IJVAS is indexed in:
IJVAS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Deng, Kevin, Jilin University, China
- Li, Bin, Concordia University, Canada
- Zhao, Annie, General Motors Global R&D Center, USA
- Boules, Nady, General Motors R&D Center, USA
- Broggi, Alberto, Universitŗ di Parma, Italy
- Guo, Konghui, Jilin University, China
- Kücükay, Ferit, Technical University of Brunswick, Germany
- McPhee, John J., University of Waterloo, Canada
- Pischinger, Franz F., FEV Motorentechnik GmbH, Germany
- Vukobratovic, Miomir, Mihailo Pupin Institute, Serbia
Editorial Board Members
- Beji, Lotfi, University of Evry, France
- Best, Matt, Loughborough University, UK
- Bevly, David M., Auburn University, USA
- Choi, Seung-Bok, Inha University, South Korea
- Dai, Zhendong, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Eskandarian, Azim, George Washington University, USA
- Guo, Weidong, Beihang University, China
- Hrovat, Davor, Ford Research Labs, USA
- Kaminer, Isaac, Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Khajepour, Amir, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Kolmanovsky, Ilya, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Li, Keqiang, Tsinghua University, China
- Lu, Jianbo, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Sebastian, Tomy, Delphi Steering, APC-4, USA
- Urmson, Christopher, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Vantsevich, Vladimir V., University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Wallaschek, Jorg, Leibniz Universitšt Hannover, Germany
- Wang, Danwei, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.