- International trade
- Economic growth
- The role of international economic organisations in the global economy
- International economic issues
- Interaction between global markets and trade
- Implications of globalisation on markets and trade
- WTO and its policies
- FDI and the international economics
- The role of IT in the process of globalisation
- The importance of growing wealth disparity in trade and management
- The impact of government debts on international trade and management issues
- The role of oil and gas: industry intentions, pricing strategies, etc.
- Trade as determined by currency instability
- Financing trade deficits
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJTGM are to become a main source of analyses and perspectives on the issues of economics and trade in order to be an effective channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions. It emphasises problems of international significance and offers important lessons for policy-makers and the wide audience which participates in the policy debate in such a way that it promotes and coordinates developments in the field of international trade and economic growth. The journal will emphasise national, regional, international and global realities.Readership
IJTGM provides a vehicle to help professionals, leading professional economists, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of international economics, trade, and business.Contents
IJTGM publishes original papers and case studies. The aim is to offer an independent, non-partisan perspective on the issues of economics and trade.
IJTGM is indexed in:
IJTGM is listed in:
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
- O'Sullivan, Patrick, Grenoble School of Management, France
Regional Editor Africa
- Barker, Rachel, University of South Africa, South Africa
Regional Editor Asia
- Fung, Michael K., Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Regional Editor Europe
- Matousek, Roman, University of Sussex, UK
Regional Editor USA
- Adekola, Abel, University of Wisconsin, Stout, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bagatelas, William T., University of New York in Prague, Czech Republic
- Bernat, Tomasz, University of Szczecin, Poland
- Bhongmakapat, Teerana, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Bobek, Vito, University of Applied Sciences FH Joanneum, Austria
- Chetvernina, Tatiana, State University Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Esposito, Mark, Grenoble School of Management, France
- Fuentes García, Fernando J., University of Córdoba, Spain
- Grundey, Dainora, Vilnius University, Lithuania
- Hsing, Yu, Southeastern Louisiana University, USA
- Isachenko, Tatiana M., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO), Russian Federation
- Julian, Craig C., Southern Cross University, Australia
- Masood, Omar, University of East London, UK
- Mroz, Bogdan, Warsaw School of Economics, Poland
- Naghshpour, Shahdad, The University of Southern Mississippi, USA
- Ong, Fon Sim, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Malaysia
- Payne, James E., University of New Orleans, USA
- Platonova, Irina N., Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University), Russian Federation
- Qerimi, Qerim, Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law, Germany
- Radon, Jenik, Columbia University, USA
- Reid, David McHardy, Seattle University, USA
- Sánchez Cañizares, Sandra, University of Córdoba, Spain
- Sengenberger, Werner, 7 Les Collines de Pitegny, France
- Tasie, George O., American University of Nigeria at Yola, Nigeria
- Tse, Terence, ESCP Europe, UK
- Tvaronaviciene, Manuela, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania
- Viducic, Ljiljana, University of Split, Croatia
- Wamboye, Evelyn, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee, Thammasat University, Thailand
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.