| Editor in Chief: Prof. Dilek Cetindamar |
ISSN online: 1746-5389
ISSN print: 1746-5370
4 issues per year
Technoentrepreneurship is defined as the entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial activities of existing/developing companies operating in technology-intensive environments. Although technology-based entrepreneurship's role in economic development is widely acknowledged, IJTE is the only journal specifically focused on creating a sound, coherent literature on the topic. IJTE provides in-depth discussion on a wide range of topics covering activities, institutions, policies, strategies and technologies. This is carried out both at the micro and macro level, offering a comprehensive view of the development of high-tech activities.
- Industry perspectives on high-tech new venture creation and development
- Product development for high-tech ventures, university technology transfers
- Geographical/regional perspectives, analysis of country/regional context from the perspective of high-tech firms
- Corporate venturing, alliances in growth-oriented high-tech industries
- Family business development in technology-intensive environments
- Innovation issues, including financing; venture capital
- Marketing high-tech products and services, commercialization of high-tech ventures
- Human resources management of high-skilled labour, workforce creativity
- Creative industries
- Managing technological innovations, protection of intellectual assets
- Social media, social innovation, technology for society
- Business incubators, accelerators, types of entrepreneurs in high-tech companies
- Historical development of technologies and entrepreneurship, future technologies
- Policy papers on technoentrepreneurship, measuring impact of technologies
- National/international institutions
More on this journal...
The objective of IJTE is to provide a platform of exchange for academics, researchers, managers and policy makers interested in the issues faced by entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in fast-pacing technology intensive activities. The international dimension is now compulsory in the growing global technological world from Silicon Valley to Bangalore, from Helsinki to China...Readership
IJTE provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers and professionals working in the field of development of high-tech activities at the business, industry, regional and international levels to disseminate and share valuable information.
IJTE publishes original papers, case studies, book reviews, interviews with eminent scholars or practitioners. We particularly would like to encourage PhD students and practitioners to submit their work and join the ecosystem of experts or experts-to-be in the field of entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in technology intensive businesses. Special issues devoted to important topics in Technoentrepeneurship will occasionally be published.
As the Editorial Board, we would like to encourage you to consider the journal not only as an academic outlet for research but also as a platform to increase the knowledge in the field by offering a wide-range of possibilities, including:
- enabling groups of researchers to share their research data
- sharing interviews with "high-tech" entrepreneurs
- showing the impact of the research for business, society and entrepreneurs
- offering a series of "technical notes" that will introduce a specific technology tool for entrepreneurs
- informing about books that deserve attention
- introducing a macro review of technologies and countries.
IJTE is indexed in:
IJTE is listed in:
- Thérin, François, De Vinci Business School/Ecole de Management Leonard de Vinci, France
Editor in Chief
- Cetindamar, Dilek, Sabanci University, Turkey
Regional Editor Africa
- Van Der Lingen, Elma, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Regional Editor Asia
- Kajikawa, Yuya, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Regional Editor Europe
- Blanco, Sylvie, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
Regional Editor USA
- Gupta, Vishal K., University of Mississippi, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ardilio, Antonino, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft IAO, Germany
- Bakir, Nuran Acur, University of Strathclyde, UK
- De Kervenoael, Ronan Jouan, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Del-Aguila-Obra, Ana Rosa, University of Malaga, Spain
- Fontes, Margarida, Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia, I.P., Portugal
- Geringer, J. Michael, Ohio University, USA
- Isabelle, Diane A., Carleton University, Canada
- Katz, Jerome A., Saint Louis University, USA
- Manral, Lalit, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
- Martin De Holan, Pablo, EMLYON, France
- Parhankangas, Annaleena, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Sohn, So Young, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Surie, Gita, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Willoughby, Kelvin, Mahidol University, Thailand
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.