- Industry perspectives on high-tech new venture creation and development
- Product development for high-tech ventures
- Geographical/regional perspectives on technoentrepreneurship
- University technology transfers
- Corporate venturing in high-tech businesses
- Alliances in growth-oriented high-tech industries
- Family business development in technology-intensive environments
- Innovation issues
- Venture capital
More on this journal...
The objective of IJTE is to provide a platform of exchange for academics, researchers, managers and policy makers interested in the issues faced by entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in fast-pacing technology intensive activities. The international dimension is now compulsory in the growing global technological world from Silicon Valley to Bangalore, from Helsinki to China...Readership
IJTE provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers and professionals working in the field of development of high-tech activities at the business, industry, regional and international levels to disseminate and share valuable information.Contents
IJTE publishes original papers, case studies, book reviews, interviews of eminent scholars or practitioners. Special issues devoted to important topics in Technoentrepeneurship will occasionally be published.
IJTE is indexed in:
IJTE is listed in:
- Thérin, François, Curtin University of Technology, Sarawak Malaysia, Malaysia
- Krueger, Jr, Norris, Entrepreneurship Northwest, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Wong, Poh Kam, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Regional Editor Canada
- Roy, Marie-Josée, Université Laval, Canada
Regional Editor Europe
- Jolly, Dominique, CERAM Sophia Antipolis, France
Regional Editor USA
- Geringer, J. Michael, Ohio University, USA
- Adler, Hans-Joachim, School of Management, USA
- Aguila-Obra, Ana Rosa Del, University of Malaga, Spain
- Arenius, Pia, Institute of Strategy, HEC, Switzerland
- Basso, Olivier, 38 rue Boulard, France
- Cannice, Mark V., University of San Francisco, USA
- Carsrud, Alan L., Executive Director, Global Entrepreneurship Center, USA
- Dana, Leo Paul, Groupe Sup de Co Montpellier Business School, New Zealand
- Dellepiane, Nicola, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- De Margerie, Victoire, 179 rue de la Croix, France
- Engel, Jerome, Director, Entrepreneurship Program, USA
- Groen, Aard J., Faculty of Technology and Management, Netherlands
- Harrison, Richard T., Management School, UK
- Isabelle, Diane A., Carleton University, Canada
- Jaffard, Jean-Luc, CMG - Imaging Division, France
- Jelinek, Mariann, College of William and Mary, USA
- Junkunc, Marc, University of Miami, USA
- Katz, Jerome A., Saint Louis University, USA
- Kollmann, Tobias, Universität Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Lendner, Christian, University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf, Germany
- Maine, Elicia, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Manral, Lalit, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
- Martin De Holan, Pablo, and, Spain
- Padilla-Meléndez, Antonio, University of Malaga, Spain
- Parhankangas, Annaleena, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Paruchuri, Srikanth, University of Florida, USA
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Royer, Susanne, University of Flensburg, Germany
- Said, Mohd. Fuaad, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Serarols i Tarrés, Christian, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Steffens, Paul, Brisbane Graduate School of Business, Australia
- Surie, Gita, The Wharton School, USA
- Willoughby, Kelvin, Mahidol University, Thailand
- Yli-Renko, Helena, University of Southern California, USA
- Zahra, Shaker A., University of Minnesota, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.