- Industry perspectives on high-tech new venture creation and development
- Product development for high-tech ventures
- Geographical/regional perspectives on technoentrepreneurship
- University technology transfers
- Corporate venturing in high-tech businesses
- Alliances in growth-oriented high-tech industries
- Family business development in technology-intensive environments
- Innovation issues
- Venture capital
More on this journal...
The objective of IJTE is to provide a platform of exchange for academics, researchers, managers and policy makers interested in the issues faced by entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs in fast-pacing technology intensive activities. The international dimension is now compulsory in the growing global technological world from Silicon Valley to Bangalore, from Helsinki to China...Readership
IJTE provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, policy makers and professionals working in the field of development of high-tech activities at the business, industry, regional and international levels to disseminate and share valuable information.Contents
IJTE publishes original papers, case studies, book reviews, interviews of eminent scholars or practitioners. Special issues devoted to important topics in Technoentrepeneurship will occasionally be published.
IJTE is indexed in:
IJTE is listed in:
- Cetindamar, Dilek, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Thérin, François, De Vinci Business School/Ecole de Management Leonard de Vinci, France
Regional Editor Africa
- Van Der Lingen, Elma, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Regional Editor Asia
- Kajikawa, Yuya, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Regional Editor Europe
- Blanco, Sylvie, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
Regional Editor USA
- Gupta, Vishal K., State University of New York - Binghamton, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Bakir, Nuran Acur, University of Strathclyde, UK
- De Kervenoael, Ronan Jouan, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Fontes, Margarida, Laboratório Nacional de Energia e Geologia, I.P., Portugal
- Geringer, J. Michael, Ohio University, USA
- Isabelle, Diane A., Carleton University, Canada
- Katz, Jerome A., Saint Louis University, USA
- Manral, Lalit, University of Central Oklahoma, USA
- Martin De Holan, Pablo, and, Spain
- Padilla-Meléndez, Antonio, University of Malaga, Spain
- Parhankangas, Annaleena, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Sohn, So Young, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
- Willoughby, Kelvin, Mahidol University, Thailand
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.