| Editor in Chief: Dr. Daphne Halkias |
ISSN online: 1749-916X
ISSN print: 1749-9151
4 issues per year
IJTCS is a multidisciplinary source for research and teaching in all higher education disciplines and in the use of case studies as a teaching/research tool. Its unique value proposition is to gather an interdisciplinary forum of international scholars representing specialisations from business, marketing, finance, management, the social sciences and computer science/information technology. IJTCS delivers case studies aimed at supporting teaching, learning and research in academic and applied professional settings and interdisciplinary papers examining curricula, knowledge bodies, certification and professional issues
- Teaching, learning and research
- The case study as a teaching and research methodology
- Management science
- Political Science
- Computer science
- Information systems and technology
- Software engineering
- Curricula structure/planning/bodies of knowledge for any/all the above
- Certification and professional training issues in higher education
More on this journal...
IJTCS aims at publishing high quality research papers, reflective studies, case studies and "lessons learned" notes on any aspect of teaching, learning and research across the disciplines as well as the role of the case study as a teaching and research methodology. Each of these areas is a focus of interest and such diversity is reflected in the structure of the editorial team and the Editorial Board, providing specialisms in different areas.
The journal's goal is to produce papers of different kinds, from classroom-based empirical studies through comparisons of pedagogic approaches across institutions or countries and of different types from the practical to the theoretical. Case studies that provide insight on proven strategies or teaching patterns are also welcomed. In addition, papers related to curriculum, knowledge bodies, certification and professional issues are also welcomed, as they reflect an additional stage of the education process as part of life-long learning.
The objectives of IJTCS are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and persons concerned with today’s teaching and research issues in higher education and across local, regional and cross-national communities. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and innovative social issues affecting the topics' activities taking place in the global economy.Readership
IJTCS aims to inform and provide guidance to educators at all levels on all aspects of computing and information technology.Contents
IJTCS publishes original research papers providing significant results, and also communications innovative ideas and news, announcements and reviews regarding the topics of the journal.
More on permissions
IJTCS is indexed in:
IJTCS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Halkias, Daphne, International School of Management Paris, France
- Harkiolakis, Nicholas, University of Liverpool, UK
- Caracatsanis, Sylva, Executive Coaching Consultants, Greece
- Adendorff, Chris, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, South Africa
- Galanaki, Eleanna, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Rich, Grant J., American Psychological Association, USA
- Santora, Joseph C., Ecole de Ponts Business School, France
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Haj, Norashfah Hanim Yaakop Yahaya, University Technology of MARA, Malaysia
- Brinia, Vasiliki, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- Díaz García, Cristina, Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Spain
- Emuze, Fidelis, Central University of Technology, Free State (CUT), South Africa
- Mudrey-Camino, Renee, University of Akron, USA
- Pavlikova, Eva Abramuszkinova, Mendel University, Czech Republic
- Pomykalski, James J, Susquehanna University, USA
- Santiago, Andrea L., De La Salle University, Philippines
- Vaccarino, Franco A., Massey University, New Zealand
- Vinokurova, Natalia, National Research University - Higher School of Economics, Russian Federation
- Wang, Bing, University of Hull, UK
- Watson, Crystal, Nelson Mandela Metropole University, South Africa
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.