- Atomistic modelling, Eigenstrain theory, Eigenvalue problems
- Big data analysis and high-performance computing application in mechanics
- Computational fluid mechanics of finite-difference, finite-volume methods
- Constitutive and co-current modelling and phenomenology of engineering processes
- Experimental mechanics of multi-body and multi-level structures and materials, NDT
- Mechanics-based modern engineering systems design, validation and manufacturing
- Mechanics of surface structure, surface finishing and surface engineering
- Mechanics of thin films, thin layer, residual and thermal stresses quantification
- Mechanical characteristics of elasticity, plasticity, viscoelasticity and viscoplasticity
- Mechanics of metal, composite, renewable, recyclable, bio and smart materials
- Mechanics of cutting-edge additive and subtractive manufacturing and processing
- Multiscale, multiphysics, multi-phase in transitional and turbulent flows
- Nanomechanics, micromechanics, mechanics of MEMS, NEMS system
- Solid mechanics of finite-element and boundary-element modelling and simulation
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJTAMM is to provide a comprehensive global forum for researchers to publish their discoveries and findings in mechanics. It aims to encourage the linking of length scales in mechanics research, as the complexity of nature dictates. It provides a forum emphasising the importance of both theoretical and applied approaches with the aim of improving the knowledge base in mechanics to help solve the world’s ever growing challenges in engineering design and practice.Readership
The expected readership of IJTAMM varies from mechanics researchers to professionals, academics and scholars. The journal should be of interest essentially to anyone involved in mechanics.Contents
IJTAMM publishes original research papers, review articles and research notes. Research papers are full-length manuscripts. Review articles provide a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art or up-to-date coverage of a certain topic of interest. Research notes are short communications or technical briefs. In addition, Special Issues will be published from time to time. Such issues typically represent conference or symposium proceedings, or contributions gathered by invited Guest Editors from experts in their particular specialties.
More on permissions
IJTAMM is indexed in:
IJTAMM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Yao, Yufeng, University of the West of England, UK
- Sevostianov, Igor, New Mexico State University, USA
- Zuo, Q.H. Ken, University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ahzi, Said, Universite Louis Pasteur, France
- Alfoqaha, Arshad, Medtronic, Inc., USA
- Al-Haik, Marwan, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA
- Al-Rub, Rashid K. Abu, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates
- Arsenlis, Tom, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA
- Benzerga, A. Amine, Texas A&M University, USA
- Chao, Ching-Kong, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Feng, Xi-Qiao, Tsinghua University , China
- Garmestani, Hamid, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Gorbatikh, Larissa, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Haik, Yousef, United Arab Emirates University, UAE andUniversity of North Carolina-Greensboro, USA
- Horstemeyer, Mark F., Mississippi State University, USA
- Huang, Rui, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Hussaini, M. Y., Florida State University, USA
- Kang, Thomas, University of Oklahoma, USA
- Ki, Hyungson (David), Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Kidane, Addis A., University of South Carolina - Columbia, USA
- Lu, Hongbing, University of North Texas, USA
- McEntire, Scott, Sandia National Laboratories, USA
- Mo, Y. L., University of Houston, USA
- Omiya, Masaki, Keio University, Japan
- Pan, Ernie, University of Akron, USA
- Robbins, Joshua, Sandia National Laboratories, USA
- Swadener, J. Gregory, Aston University, UK
- Wang, Junlan, University of Washington, USA
- Wen, Pihua, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Yamada, Seishi, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Zbib, Hussein M., Washington State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.