- Resource management from a public policy perspective
- Sustainability of performance
- Sustainability of competitive advantage
- Crisis management from perspectives of society/government/the organisation
- Ethical/social responsibility considerations
- Economic theory and strategic industrial resource development
- Economic theory and strategic ecology
- Role of IT in sustainable development
More on this journal...
IJSSM serves as an interface between business leaders, policy makers, economists, and management scholars. IJSSM seeks contributions with global relevance concerned with organisational and economic sustainability.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.Contents
IJSSM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, book reviews, and research notes. Contributions from diverse perspectives are welcome, but each one should blend issues associated with market sustainability (i.e., sustaining superior organisational performance) and environmental sustainability (i.e., consistency with environmental and social concerns). Qualitative and empirical submissions are invited. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJSSM is indexed in:
IJSSM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Spillan, John E., University of North Carolina - Pembroke, USA
Associate Editor (Crisis Management)
- Crandall, William “Rick”, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
Associate Editor (Organizational Studies)
- Lester, Donald L., Middle Tennessee State University, USA
Associate Editor (Technology)
- Tang, Zaiyong, Salem State College, USA
Regional Editor China
- Long, Zhang, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), China
Regional Editor India
- Sangle, Shirish, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), India
Editorial Board Members
- Anyou, Wang, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
- Carraher, Shawn M., Minot State University, USA
- Crandall, Richard E., Appalachian State University, USA
- De Bakker, Frank G.A., Vrije Universiteit, Netherlands
- Dongkun, Luo, China University of Petroleum, China
- Ghobadian, Abby, Henley Management College, UK
- Haizhong, An, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
- Hockerts, Kai, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Jun, Deng, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
- Maysami, Ramin, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- McCann, Jack, Lincoln Memorial University, USA
- Menefee, Michael, Purdue University, USA
- Mensah, Edwin Clifford, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- O’Regan, Nicholas, University of the West of England, UK
- Parnell, John A., University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
- Pillania, Rajesh K., Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
- Shrivastava, Paul, Bucknell University, USA
- Stead, Jean Garner, East Tennessee State University, USA
- Stead, W. Edward, East Tennessee State University, USA
- Xiucheng, Dong, China University of Petroleum, China
- Yalin, Lei, China University of Gecosciences (Beijing), China
- Ziemnowicz, Chris, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.