| Editor in Chief: Prof. Purushothaman Damodaran |
ISSN online: 1479-2753
ISSN print: 1479-2494
4 issues per year
Six Sigma is a statistics-based, process-focused, data-driven strategy and methodology, coupled with management concepts and lean tools, that aims to improve the quality of process outputs. Six Sigma seeks to identify the causes of failures and minimize variability in key industrial processes in areas, such as healthcare, manufacturing, and service. IJSSCA aims to publish original research that strengthens the current theoretical base and suggests potential for the advancement of industrial practice.
- Healthcare quality
- Six Sigma for new product/service development processes
- Six Sigma and lean thinking
- Best practice of Six Sigma
- Quality improvement initiatives in manufacturing, service, and transactional processes
- Big data
- Monitoring and detection
More on this journal...
The primary goal of IJSSCA is to present state-of-the-art, high quality research developments in all areas of Six Sigma. The Editorial Board is committed to a swift evaluation process from submission to initial decision, and the latest developments and advances will be published without delayReadership
IJSSCA provides a platform for the dissemination of new developments in continuous quality improvement to inform academics, professionals, researchers, and various practitioners.Contents
IJSSCA publishes original papers, technical reports, and case studies. Review and tutorial papers may also be accepted if they are presented in a style suitable for practicing engineering, management, and science. For a special issue devoted to a specific sub-field of Six Sigma, authors are encouraged to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
More on permissions
IJSSCA is indexed in:
IJSSCA is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Damodaran, Purushothaman, Northern Illinois University, USA
Associate Editor Healthcare
- Diller, Thomas, Clemson University, USA
Associate Editor Manufacturing
- Besseris, George, Technological & Educational Institution of Piraeus, Greece
Associate Editor Services
- Yang, Kai, Wayne State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Agustiady, Tina, BASF, USA
- Al-Khalifa, Khalifa, Qatar University , Qatar
- Boran, Semra, Sakarya University , Turkey
- Chang, Shing I, Kansas State University, USA
- Childers, Ashley Kay, Clemson University, USA
- Cudney, Elizabeth Anne, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Edgeman, Rick L., Aarhus University, Denmark
- Etienne, Eisenhower, Florida A&M University, USA
- Feng, Qianmei (May), University of Houston, USA
- Glover, Wiljeana, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Jayaraman, Raja, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research, United Arab Emirates
- Kovach, Jamison V., University of Houston, USA
- Mitra, Amit, Auburn University, USA
- Rahim, Abdur, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Rathore, Ajay, Malaviya National Institute of Technology , India
- Singh, Nanua, RGBSI, USA
- Smith, Brian K., Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Walsh, Paul, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Wright, Nevan, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Xie, Min, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Yadav, Om Prakash, North Dakota State University, USA
- Yeung, Shirley Mo-Ching, Hang Seng Management College, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Zineldin, Mosad, Linnaeus University, Sweden
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.