- Application of economic theories for the sustainable built environment
- Sustainable waste management
- Green building finance, water management, civil engineering and hydrology
- Artificial intelligence and sustainable building
- Motivation and barriers in sustainable construction
- Policies, regulations and green building
- Sustainable real estate education and training
- Construction safety and health
- Application of ICT to achieve sustainable building cycles
- Big data and sustainable real estate and construction
- Indirect real estate investment vehicles
- Real estate investments, appraisal and pricing
- Real estate and construction econometrics
- Software and programming for property finance
- Web and data analytics in the built environment
More on this journal...
The objective of IJSRECE is to establish an effective channel of communication between faculty members, researchers, practitioners in industry, policy makers and government agencies with regard to sustainable development in real estate and construction. The international dimension is emphasised to smooth knowledge exchange between different parts of the world.Readership
IJSRECE provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the fields of economics, sustainability, real estate, construction and business to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSRECE publishes original papers, review papers, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJSRECE is indexed in:
IJSRECE is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Li, Rita Yi Man, Hong Kong Shue Yan University, China
Editorial Board Members
- Adamowski, Jan, McGill University, Canada
- Calautit, John Kaiser, University of Sheffield, UK
- Chen, Simon, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Choudhry, Rafiq M., King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia
- Chung, Jacky Kin Hung, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Du, Huibin, Tianjin University, China
- Jiang, Michelle Yingying, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland
- Khan, Tareef, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Meng, Li, University of South Australia, Australia
- Pak, Don Henry Ah, Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University, China
- Poveda, Cesar, SAIT Polytechnic, Canada
- Shen, Yuzhong, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, Brasilia University, Brazil
- Trawinski, Bogdan, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Wang, Yuan, Tianjin University, China
- Zhang, Rita, RMIT University, Australia
- Zuo, Jian, University of Adelaide, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.