- Theory, methodology, techniques, tools
- Modelling/simulation of:
- Business processes
- Production and healthcare processes
- Service/administrative/public sector processes
- Supply chains
- Reengineering of business processes
- E-business processes
- Verification and validation, simulation life-cycle evolution
- Web- and component-based simulation
- Recent developments, distributed simulation
- Performance optimisation through simulation
- Educational and training approaches, case studies and curricula
- Simulation in collaboration environments
- Simulation standards and languages
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJSPM are to develop the theory and practice of simulation and process modelling. It aims to provide a unified discussion forum for academics, researchers and practitioners interested in the modelling and simulation of business processes, production processes, service and administrative processes and public sector processes. Ultimately, IJSPM seeks to disseminate peer reviewed papers relevant to the simulation and process modelling communities.
Researchers and academics, industrial engineers, management scientists, operations managers, consultants and other practitioners, professional associations, software houses and software developers.Contents
IJSPM publishes original papers, state-of-the-art reviews, modelling papers, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews and notes, commentaries, and news relevant to the journal. Suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJSPM is indexed in:
IJSPM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Qiao, Feng, Shenyang JianZhu University, China
- Ball, Peter, Cranfield University, UK
- Chen, Yinong, Arizona State University, USA
- Nigro, Libero, Università della Calabria, Italy
- Son, Young-Jun, University of Arizona, USA
- Verbraeck, Alexander, TU Delft, Netherlands
- Chen, Chun-Hung, George Mason University, USA
- Zhu, Quanmin, University of the West of England (UWE), UK
Editorial Board Members
- Barros, Fernando, Universidade de Coimbra, Pólo II, Portugal
- Bruzzone, Agostino G., University of Genoa, Italy
- Chang, Kuo-Hao, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Devetsikiotis, Michael, NC State University, USA
- De Vreede, Gert-Jan, University of Nebraska at Omaha, USA
- Dolgui, Alexandre, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France
- Fan, Zhiping, Northeastern University, China
- Guo, Lingzhong, University of Sheffield, UK
- Lee, In, Western Illinois University, USA
- Liu, Guangwu, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Longo, Francesco, University of Calabria, Italy
- McHaney, Roger, Kansas State University, USA
- Merkuryev, Yuri, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Miller, John, University of Georgia, USA
- Piera, Miguel, Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Powell, Stephen, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, USA
- Quaglia, Francesco, Università di Roma “La Sapienza”, Italy
- Rhif, Ahmed, High Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Tunisia
- Robinson, Stewart, University of Warwick, UK
- Simon, Robert, George Mason University, USA
- Skianis, Charalabos, National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos, Greece
- Theodoropoulos, Georgios, The University of Birmingham, UK
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
- Wainer, Gabriel, Carleton University, Canada
- Wilsey, Philip, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Wong, Wai Peng, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Yao, Yufeng, University of the West of England, UK
- Yilmaz, Levent, Auburn University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.