- Theory, methodology, techniques, tools
- Modelling and simulation of
- Business processes and process engineering
- Healthcare/service/administrative/public sector processes
- Supply chains and transport
- Built environment, mechanics and metallurgical processes
- Verification and validation, simulation life-cycle evolution
- Service- and component-based composition and integration
- Reengineering processes
- Big data processing and cloud computing
- Recent developments, distributed simulation
- Performance optimisation through simulation
- Educational and training approaches, case studies and curricula
- Simulation in collaboration environments
- Simulation standards and languages
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJSPM are to develop the theory and practice of simulation and process modelling. It aims to provide a unified discussion forum for academics, researchers and practitioners interested in the modelling and simulation of business processes, production and industrial processes, service and administrative processes, and public sector processes. Ultimately, IJSPM seeks to disseminate peer reviewed papers relevant to the simulation and process modelling communities.
Researchers and academics, computer scientists and engineers, industrial engineers, management scientists, operations managers, consultants and other practitioners, professional associations, software houses and software developers.Contents
IJSPM publishes original papers, state-of-the-art reviews, modelling papers, case studies and book reviews. Suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJSPM is indexed in:
IJSPM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Qiao, Feng, Shenyang JianZhu University, China
- Ball, Peter, University of York, UK
- Chen, Yinong, Arizona State University, USA
- Nigro, Libero, Universit della Calabria, Italy
- Son, Young-Jun, University of Arizona, USA
- Verbraeck, Alexander, TU Delft, Netherlands
- Chen, Chun-Hung, George Mason University, USA
- Zhu, Quanmin, University of the West of England (UWE), UK
Editorial Board Members
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Barros, Fernando, Universidade de Coimbra, Plo II, Portugal
- Bruzzone, Agostino G., University of Genoa, Italy
- Chang, Kuo-Hao, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Cicirelli, Franco D., National Research Council of Italy, Italy
- Devetsikiotis, Michael, University of New Mexico, USA
- Dolgui, Alexandre, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, France
- Fan, Zhiping, Northeastern University, China
- Guo, Lingzhong, University of Sheffield, UK
- Lee, In, Western Illinois University, USA
- Liu, Guangwu, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Longo, Francesco, University of Calabria, Italy
- Lu, Shaowen, Northeastern University, China
- Ma, Yong, Wuhan University, China
- McHaney, Roger, Kansas State University, USA
- Merkuryev, Yuri, Riga Technical University, Latvia
- Miller, John, University of Georgia, USA
- Piera, Miguel, Universidad Autnoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Quaglia, Francesco, Universit di Roma La Sapienza, Italy
- Rhif, Ahmed, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Simon, Robert, George Mason University, USA
- Skianis, Charalabos, National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos, Greece
- Theodoropoulos, Georgios, The University of Birmingham, UK
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
- Wainer, Gabriel, Carleton University, Canada
- Wilsey, Philip, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Wong, Wai Peng, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Xia, Li, Tsinghua University, China
- Yao, Yufeng, University of the West of England, UK
- Yilmaz, Levent, Auburn University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.