| Editor in Chief: Prof. George Z.H. Zhu |
ISSN online: 2048-8467
ISSN print: 2048-8459
4 issues per year
IJSpaceSE publishes original and multidisciplinary research papers in all areas of space activities with special emphasis on space and planetary exploration, earth observation, mission analysis, spacecraft and payload design, navigation and control and related space technology. Subject areas include all the current fields of interest related to the above mentioned areas.
- Space and planetary exploration
- Planets and small bodies of the solar system
- Space environment and radiation effects
- Space plasmas in the solar system
- Earth observation from space and data processing
- Space mission analysis
- Spacecraft and payload design
- Small/micro/nano satellite systems
- Space tether systems
- Orbital dynamics, satellite attitude control, space debris
- Space robotics
- Space energy, power and propulsion
- Space materials and structures
- Space communication and on-board hardware design
- Ground and space testing of space-borne instrumentation
More on this journal...
The objective of IJSpaceSE is to provide a comprehensive synthesis of the various branches of space science and engineering research. It aims to act as a forum to facilitate the exchange of information on the scientific and technology advances among scholars, academic and research institutions, industries and government space agencies.Readership
Scientists, engineers, researchers, graduate students, educators, industrial professionals, government agencies and policy makers working in the field of space science and engineeringContents
IJSpaceSE is a refereed international journal publishing original papers, review papers, experimental results, mission-in-progress, and trend-setting ideas in the area of space science and engineering. Papers should be of a quality that represents the state of the art in the field and future trends.
IJSpaceSE is indexed in:
IJSpaceSE is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Zhu, George Z.H., York University, Canada
- D'Amico, Simone, Stanford University, USA
- Gill, Eberhard, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
Editorial Board Members
- Fuhrhop, Keith R.P., Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, USA
- Gao, Steven, University of Kent, UK
- Jablonski, Alexander M., Canadian Space Agency, Canada
- Jing, Zhongliang, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Kojima, Hirohisa, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Low, Kay Soon, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Ma, Ou, New Mexico State University, USA
- Ng, Alfred, Canadian Space Agency, Canada
- Ovchinnikov, Mikhail, Keldysh Insitute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, Russian Federation
- Seth, Raj, Sai Institute of Engineering and Technology, India
- Sorensen, Trevor C., University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
- Wang, Changqing, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Zhan, Xinqun, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.