- Particle swarm optimisation
- Artificial bees and fireflies algorithm
- Bacterial foraging optimisation
- Ant colony optimisation
- Swarm robotics
- Artificial immune systems
- Glow worm swarm optimisation
- Hybridisation of swarm intelligence methods
- Numerical algorithms formulation and analysis
- Review and comparative studies of swarm intelligence techniques
- New methodologies inspired from learning behaviour of social insects
- Theory and practice of swarm intelligence methods in different domains
- Real-world problem solving using swarm intelligence methods
More on this journal...
IJSI serves as a forum for facilitating and enhancing information-sharing among swarm intelligence researchers in the field, ranging from algorithm developments to real-world applications. Targeting researchers, academicians, students and engineers, this journal provides innovative findings in swarm intelligence, computational intelligence and their applications.Readership
IJSI is aimed at professionals, academics, students, researchers and policy makers who are interested in the potential of swarm intelligence based techniques for solving problems. In particular, this includes people with background in computer science, mathematics, engineering and quantitative management science. IJSI may serve as a reference title for the courses like soft computing, computational intelligence or swarm intelligence.Contents
IJSI publishes all types of original research work such as papers, review papers, technical reports, conference papers (if substantially extended) and book reviews which have not been published elsewhere. Special Issues devoted to important topics in computational intelligence will occasionally be published.
IJSI is indexed in:
IJSI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Bansal, Jagdish Chand, ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, India
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Pant, Millie, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Clerc, Maurice, France
- Singh, Pramod Kumar, ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, India
Honorary Advisory Board
- Deb, Kalyanmoy, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Deshmukh, S.G., ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior, India
- Sanyal, Sugata, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
- Suganthan, P.N., Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Verma, A.K., Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India
- Vrahatis, Michael N., University of Patras, Greece
- Acan, Adnan, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
- Akay, Bahriye Baþtürk, Erciyes University, Turkey
- Ali, Montaz, Witwatersrand University, South Africa
- Barbosa, Helio J.C., LNCC/MCT - Laboratório Nacional de Computação Científica, Brazil
- Blackwell, Tim, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK
- Coello Coello, Carlos A., CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico
- Das, Swagatam, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), India
- Engelbrecht, Andries, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Evers, George, USA
- Fernández Martínez, Juan Luis, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Formato, Richard A., USA
- García Gonzalo, Maria Esperanza, University of Oviedo, Spain
- Ghose, Debasish, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Gong, Wenyin, China University of Geosciences, China
- Lim, Meng-Hiot, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Liu, Hongbo, Dalian Maritime University, China
- Monmarché, Nicolas, Université François Rabelais Tours, France
- Nagar, Atulya K., Liverpool Hope University, UK
- Omran, Mahamed G.H., Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait
- Pan, Linqiang, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Parsopoulos, Konstantinos E., University of Ioannina, Greece
- Pavone, Mario, University of Catania, Italy
- Salhi, Said, University of Kent, UK
- Siarry, Patrick, Université de Paris 12, France
- Yang, Xin-She, Middlesex University, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.