- Joint venture strategies, management, and issues
- Franchising strategies, management, and issues
- Licensing strategies, practices, and issues
- Network relationships and structures
- Supplier relationships and issues
- Outsourcing and subcontracting arrangements and issues
- Strategic alliances in specific industries
- Engaging cases of strategic alliances
- Business collaboration in various functional areas
- Key success factors in strategic alliances
- Comparative studies in strategic alliances
- Cross-cultural studies in strategic alliances
More on this journal...
IJSBA aims to foster the creation and dissemination of knowledge on strategic business alliances from various perspectives including economic, organizational, and strategic management. It strives to establish an effective channel of communication between researchers, managers, consultants, policy makers, and others concerned individuals and institutions with the complex role of strategic alliances in business competition. It also intends to promote and exchange theoretical developments, research findings, and practices in the field of interfirm partnerships. The international dimension is emphasized to comprehend worldwide practices and cross cultural differences among nations and to learn from increasing use of such collaborative ventures in the global economy.Readership
IJSBA provides a vehicle to help students of strategic alliances including academics, managers, consultants, and policy makers to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJSBA publishes original conceptual and research papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, management reports, book reviews, research notes, and commentaries. It will occasionally come out with special Issues devoted to important topics concerning strategic business alliances.
Browse issuesVol. 2
IJSBA is indexed in:
IJSBA is listed in:
- Chandrashekhar, G.R., Institute for Financial Management and Research, IFMR, India
- Geringer, J. Michael, Ohio University, USA
Regional Editor Europe
- Srivastava, Shirish C., HEC Paris, France
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer, Georgia State University, USA
- Contractor, Farok, Rutger University, USA
- Dagnino, Giovanni Battista, University of Catania, Italy
- Das, T. K., City University of New York, USA
- David, Parthiban, American University, USA
- Glaister, Keith, University of Sheffield, UK
- Gugler, Philippe, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Gupta, Vishal, State University of New York - Binghamton, USA
- Johanson, Jan, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Kaynak, Erdener, The Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, USA
- Nielsen, Bo B., Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Phatak, Arvind, Temple University, USA
- Rasheed, Abdul, University Texas at Arlington, USA
- Rice, John, Griffith University, Australia
- Royer, Susanne, University of Flensburg, Germany
- Singh, Satyendra, University of Winnipeg, Canada
- Tallman, Stephen B., University of Richmond, USA
- Visioni, Laura, Vantage Partners, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.