- Principles and theory of risk assessment and management
- Risk assessment policy, standards and regulations
- Risk-based decision making and risk management
- Decision making and decision support systems for risk and disaster management on regional and global scales
- Risk perception and communications
- Risk assessment and control
- Risk characterisation
- Dynamic risk assessment
- Integration of risk models and quantifications
- Advanced concepts and information technologies in risk assessment and management
- Integrated risk assessment and safety management
- Integrated risk assessment in developing and rapidly developing countries
More on this journal...
IJRAM aims to provide an international forum for researchers and practitioners across the many relevant disciplines and industries to disseminate information and learn from each other|s work.Readership
Professionals, academics, researchers, and managers.Contents
IJRAM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes commentaries and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
IJRAM is indexed in:
IJRAM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Busby, Jerry, Lancaster University, UK
- Jovanovic, Aleksandar, European Virtual Institute for Integrated Risk Management, Germany
Editorial Board Members
- Batson, Robert G., The University of Alabama, USA
- Beroggi, Giampiero E.G., Zurich University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- Chapman, Chris B., University of Southampton, UK
- Charnley Elliott, Gail, Health Risk Strategies, USA
- Corotis, Ross B., University of Colorado, USA
- Drottz Sjöberg, Britt-Marie, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Gheorghe, Adrian V., Old Dominion University, USA
- Guidotti, Tee L., Medical Advisory Services, USA
- Haynes, Kingsley E., George Mason University, USA
- Hirschberg, Stefan, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Kowalski-Trakofler, Kathleen M., USA
- Krewski, Daniel, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Kunreuther, Howard, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Levner, Eugene, Holon Institute of Technology, Israel
- Lofstedt, Ragnar E., King's College London, UK
- Manion, Mark, Drexel University, USA
- Micallef, Stefan, United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), Kenya
- Papazoglou, Ioannis A., National Centre for Scientific Research ‘DEMOKRITOS’, Greece
- Paté-Cornell, M. Elisabeth, Stanford University, USA
- Renn, Ortwin, Universität Stuttgart, Germany
- Rotmans, Jan, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Rutledge, Peter J., NASA Headquarters, USA
- Sjöberg, Lennart, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Suder, Gabriele, CERAM Sophia Antipolis, France
- Turner, John V., National Aeronautics and Space Administration, USA
- Wallace, William A., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Wei, Yi-Ming, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
- Wilson, Richard, Harvard University, USA
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
- Wybo, Jean-Luc, Mines PARISTECH, France
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.