- Data analysis
- Data mining applications
- Data quality and integrity
- Design of experiments
- Fault diagnosis, gauge/measurement system capability
- Product and process optimisation
- Product performance assessment
- Process robustness studies
- Quality by design
- Quality cost measurements, improvement techniques
- Quality in healthcare
- Robust parameter design
- Statistical process control, process monitoring
- Test and evaluation techniques
- Tolerance design and optimisation
More on this journal...
The main goal of IJQET is to present state-of-the-art, high quality, research developments in all areas of quality engineering and technology. The Editorial Board is committed to a swift evaluation process from submission to initial decision and the latest developments and advances will be published without delay.Readership
IJQET provides a platform for the dissemination of information, knowledge, and new developments to help academics, professionals, researchers, and various practitioners working in the broad field of quality engineering.Contents
IJQET publishes original papers, commentaries, and technical reports. Critical review and tutorial papers are also acceptable if they are written in a style suitable for practicing engineering and science. For a special issue devoted to specific sub-field of quality engineering and technology, authors are encouraged to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
IJQET is indexed in:
IJQET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Alexander, Suraj M., University of Louisville, USA
- Artiles-Leon, Noel, University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- Badiru, Adedeji B., Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT/ENV), USA
- Ben-Gal, Irad, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Bennis, Fouad, Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
- Besseris, George, Technological & Educational Institution of Piraeus, Greece
- Boedigheimer, Ralph, U.S. Air Force Academy, USA
- Boylan, Gregory, United States Military Academy, USA
- Chen, Kuen-Suan, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan
- Chimka, Justin R., University of Arkansas, USA
- Cudney, Elizabeth Anne, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- DeYong, Camille, Oklahoma State University, USA
- Feng, Qianmei (May), University of Houston, USA
- Fricker, Jr., Ronald D., Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Goethals, Paul, United States Military Academy, USA
- Grau, Daniel, Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour, France
- Heising, Carolyn, Iowa State University, USA
- Hong, Sung Hoon, Chonbuk National University, Republic of Korea
- Kapur, Kailash C., University of Washington, USA
- Kim, Kwang-Jae, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Republic of Korea
- Kovach, Jamison V., University of Houston, USA
- Lee, Youngjo, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Leemis, Lawrence M., The College of William & Mary, USA
- McCollin, Christopher, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Melloy, Brian, Clemson University, USA
- Montgomery, Douglas C., Arizona State University, USA
- Park, Chanseok, Clemson University, USA
- Phillips, Mike, U. S. Military Academy, USA
- Rahim, Abdur, University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Sharp, Julia, Clemson University, USA
- Shin, Sangmun, Dong-A University, Republic of Korea
- Vanli, Arda, Florida State University, USA
- Yadav, Om Prakash, North Dakota State University, USA
- Yang, Kai, Wayne State University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Have a look at our Author Guidelines and read our detailed information on Preparing articles.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Byung Rae Cho (bchoclemson.edu).