- Data analysis
- Data mining applications
- Data quality and integrity
- Design of experiments
- Fault diagnosis, gauge/measurement system capability
- Product and process optimisation
- Product performance assessment
- Process robustness studies
- Quality by design
- Quality cost measurements, improvement techniques
- Quality in healthcare
- Robust parameter design
- Statistical process control, process monitoring
- Test and evaluation techniques
- Tolerance design and optimisation
More on this journal...
The main goal of IJQET is to present state-of-the-art, high quality, research developments in all areas of quality engineering and technology. The Editorial Board is committed to a swift evaluation process from submission to initial decision and the latest developments and advances will be published without delay.Readership
IJQET provides a platform for the dissemination of information, knowledge, and new developments to help academics, professionals, researchers, and various practitioners working in the broad field of quality engineering.Contents
IJQET publishes original papers, commentaries, and technical reports. Critical review and tutorial papers are also acceptable if they are written in a style suitable for practicing engineering and science. For a special issue devoted to specific sub-field of quality engineering and technology, authors are encouraged to contact the Editor-in-Chief.
More on permissions
IJQET is indexed in:
IJQET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Shin, Sangmun Dong-A University, Republic of Korea
Editorial Board Members
- Cho, Byung Rae, Clemson University, USA
- Fricker, Jr., Ronald D., Naval Postgraduate School, USA
- Govindaluri, Srikrishna Madhumohan, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Hong, Sung Hoon, Chonbuk National University, Republic of Korea
- Jung, Uk, Dongguk University, Republic of Korea
- Kaewkuekool, Sittichai, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Khasawneh, Mohammad T., State University of New York at Binghamton, USA
- Le, Tuan Ho, Quy Nhon University, Vietnam
- Liu, Fan, Shandong University of Science and Technology, China
- Salmasnia, Ali, University of Qom, Iran
- Truong, Nguyen Khoa Viet, Binh Dinh Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Joint Stock Company, Vietnam
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.