- Process modelling/simulation/management
- Functional processes, business wide processes
- Business process reengineering
- Role of process in enhancing competitiveness
- Core competencies, process organisation
- Environment and processes
- Supply chain processes
- Team working, remuneration/motivation, training/selection
- Process change implementation/management, evaluation of options
- Link between process and operations/corporate strategy
- Remote processes
- Process quality/productivity, productivity measurement/improvement
- Process planning, scheduling, control, design, technology
- Queue design/management
- Benchmarking, tools/ethics/clubs, developing benchmarks/process knowledge
More on this journal...
The aim of IJPMB is to disseminate original peer reviewed theoretical or practical high quality research in the field of process management, benchmarking and knowledge management. It publishes both quantitative and qualitative research by academics and practitioners. IJPMB has an international scope reflecting the global nature of today|s business environment.Readership
Academics and researchers, libraries, operations managers, senior managers and chief executives, policy makers.
IJPMB welcomes both original and practical contributions. These can be quantitative or qualitative, surveys, reviews or case studies, or research notes and brief articles intended to keep readers up-to-date with current research in the field. Book reviews and a calendar of international events are also included.
IJPMB is indexed in:
IJPMB is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth, USA
- Pati, Niranjan, Rowan University, USA
North American Editor
- Davis, Mark, Bentley College, USA
- Boer, Harry, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Brown, Karen, University of Washington, USA
- Cabral Cardoso, Carlos J., Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Cooper, Cary L., Lancaster University, UK
- Cox, Sue, Lancaster University, UK
- De Meyer, Arnoud, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Evans, James R., University of Cincinnati, USA
- Ferdows, Kasra, Georgetown University, USA
- Francis, Arthur, University of Bradford, UK
- Gallear, David, Brunel University, UK
- Ghobadian, Abby, Henley Management College, UK
- Gozlu, Sitki, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Kono, Hiro, Keio University, Japan
- McNary, Lisa D., LaGrange College, USA
- Muffatto, Moreno, Universita di Padova, Italy
- Narasimhan, Ram, Michigan State University, USA
- Prabhu, Vas, Newcastle Business School, UK
- Rekettye, Gabor, University of Pecs, Hungary
- Rezayat, Fahimeh, California State University, USA
- Slack, Nigel, University of Warwick, UK
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Voros, Jozsef, University of Pecs, Hungary
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.