| Editor in Chief: Prof. Ilaria Espa |
ISSN online: 2044-7671
ISSN print: 2044-7663
4 issues per year
IJPLAP publishes critical articles that consider public law and policy in their various contexts, from global to national levels; topical commentaries on recent developments in public sector law; and policy and analysis of jurisprudence and legislation. It contains articles on doctrine, public sector policy development, comparative analysis, legal theories, scholarship history, commentaries and jurisprudence by leading scholars, lawyers, judges, and people from related fields, such as economics, philosophy and political science.
- Public contract law, procurement and business regulations
- Environmental and energy law, public health
- Constitutional/e-government/local government/administrative law
- Digests/commentary, legislation analysis/critique
- Court decisions, jurisdiction
- International legal theory, international treaties
- International dispute settlement, child custody-abduction
- Transport law, law of common areas (sea, space, Antarctica)
- Criminal law, incl. foreign/security policy, defence policy
- Human rights, civil liberties, labour law and social policy
- Arms control law, law of armed conflict and collective security law
- Terrorism, genocide, human security, antidrugs policy
- Media law incl. public sector information
- Taxation/trade/law, international economics, money regulation
- Public law fundamentals (legislative procedures/judicial protection)
More on this journal...
IJPLAP's main objective is to be the leading forum for information and critical discussion from a variety of international perspectives in the constantly evolving area of law and government. The world is changing fast and governments are facing many public policy challenges, legal issues of public interest and public policy relating to the many political, economic and social issues, in an open and uncensored intellectual discussion.
A major factor is the transition to the online world. This is reshaping public law and needs to scrutinised from a broad range of perspectives and disciplines as outlined below. IJPLAP aims to publish critical works of the highest quality exploring leading issues in depth. It seeks to promotes awareness, knowledge and discussion on matters of public law and examines global trends that carry public policy implications. It is committed to facilitating critical and creative thinking and to exploring new directions and perspectives.
IJPLAP readership includes academics, practitioners, judges, legislators and policy-makers around the world. It is essential reading for academics and practitioners who need to stay abreast of recent developments in public law and cutting edge public policy issues.Contents
IJPLAP encourages the submission of original papers, case studies, commentaries, review articles and scholarly articles exploring leading issues from lawyers and social scientists worldwide.
More on permissions
IJPLAP is indexed in:
IJPLAP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Espa, Ilaria, World Trade Institute and Università della Svizzera italiana, Switzerland
- Alexovicová, Iveta, Maastricht University, Netherlands
Editorial Board Members
- Blanke, Herm.-J., University of Erfurt, Germany
- De Hert, Paul, Vrije Universiteit Brussels , Belgium
- Lane, W., Clayton Utz Professor of Public Law, Australia
- Morison, John, Queen's University Belfast , UK
- Prévost, Denise, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Weber, Rolf H., University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Wouters, Jan, University of Leuven, Belgium
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.