- Advanced power semiconductor devices
- Modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementations of the application of power circuit components (power semiconductors, inductors, high frequency transformers, capacitors)
- Inverters, converters, controlled and uncontrolled rectifiers
- Control algorithms and techniques applied to power electronics
- Electromagnetic and thermal performance of electronic power converters and inverters
- Applications in motor drives, wind energy systems, solar, battery chargers, UPS and hybrid systems
- Low power electronics
- EMI/EMC considerations
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJPElec is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
IJPElec provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of power electronics and dealing with modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJPElec publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power electronics will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJPElec is indexed in:
IJPElec is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Paramasivam, S. ESAB Engineering Services Limited, India
- Chakraborty, Chandan, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Dianov, Anton, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd,, Republic of Korea
- Dwivedi, Sanjeet, Danfoss Power Electronics A/S, Denmark
- Guerrero, Josep M., Aalborg University, Denmark
- Harnefors, Lennart, ABB, Power Systems/HVDC, Sweden
- Kumar, Mahesh, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Liang, Yung C., National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Nasiri, Adel, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Rathore, Akshay Kumar, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Singh, Bhim, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Umanand, L., Indian Institute of Science, India
Editorial Board Members
- Borges, Maria Beatriz Vieira, Instituto Superior Tcnico, Torre Norte, Portugal
- Edrington, Chris S., FAMU-FSU, USA
- Ferdowsi, Mehdi, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Gateau, Guillaume, Universit de Toulouse, France
- Jeevananthan, S., Pondicherry Engineering College, India
- Kim, Taehyung, University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA
- Lai, Yen-Shin, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Lebey, Thierry, Universit de Toulouse, France
- Lee, Tzung-Lin, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
- Mendonça dos Santos, Pedro, Instituto Telecomunicaes, Portugal
- Panigrahi, B.K., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Papastergiou, Kostas, University of Nottingham, UK
- Patnaik, S.K., Anna University, India
- Selvaganesan, N., Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), India
- Somasekhar, V.T., National Institute of Technology, India
- Subbarao, B., SAMEER - Centre for Electromagnetics, India
- Suryawanshi, H. M., Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, India
- Tripathi, Anshuman, Vestas Wind Systems A/S Singapore, Singapore
- Venkatesan, S., Cardiff University, UK
- Vilathgamuwa, D. Mahinda, National Technological University, Singapore
- Xu, Dehong, Zhejiang University, China
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.
Due to server migration, some of our services will unavoidably affected from 28 to 29 May 2016. Our online submissions and peer review system [OSPEERS] will not be available for some of that time and newly published issues will not be available until migration is complete. All other services will be unaffected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.