- Advanced power semiconductor devices
- Modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementations of the application of power circuit components (power semiconductors, inductors, high frequency transformers, capacitors)
- Inverters, converters, controlled and uncontrolled rectifiers
- Control algorithms and techniques applied to power electronics
- Electromagnetic and thermal performance of electronic power converters and inverters
- Applications in motor drives, wind energy systems, solar, battery chargers, UPS and hybrid systems
- Low power electronics
- EMI/EMC considerations
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJPElec is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
IJPElec provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of power electronics and dealing with modelling, simulation, analysis, design and implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJPElec publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power electronics will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJPElec is indexed in:
IJPElec is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zare, Firuz, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Davari, Pooya, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Kumar, Dinesh, Danfoss Drives A/S, Denmark
- Dianov, Anton, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd,, South Korea
- Dwivedi, Sanjeet, Danfoss Power Electronics A/S, Denmark
- Lebey, Thierry, Université de Toulouse, France
- Nami, Alireza, ABB AB Corporate Research Center, Sweden
- Hosseini, Hamid, Kumamoto University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Adabi, Jafar, Noshirvani University of Technology, Iran
- Arefi, Ali, Murdoch University, Australia
- Blaabjerg, Frede, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dong, Z. Y., University of Sydney, Australia
- Edrington, Chris S., FAMU-FSU, USA
- Ghasemi, Negareh, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Ghosh, Arindam, Curtin University, Australia
- Guerrero, Josep M., Aalborg University, Denmark
- Harnefors, Lennart, ABB, Power Systems/HVDC, Sweden
- Hossain, Jahangir, Macquarie University, Australia
- Lee, Kyo-Beum, Ajou University, South Korea
- Lorenz, Leo, European Center for Power Electronics, Germany
- Lu, Dylan, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Mendonça dos Santos, Pedro, Instituto Telecomunicações, Portugal
- Paramasivam, S., Danfoss Drives, India
- Sakugawa, Takashi, Kumamoto University, Japan
- Singh, Bhim, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Somasekhar, V.T., National Institute of Technology, India
- Sun, Kai, Tsinghua University, China
- Wang, Bingsen, Michigan State University, USA
- Zahedi, Ahmad, James Cook University, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.