- Power system modelling and analysis
- Computing and economics
- FACTS and HVDC
- Challenges in restructured energy systems
- Power system control, operation, communications, SCADA
- Power system relaying/protection
- Energy management systems/distribution automation
- Applications of power electronics to power systems
- Power quality
- Distributed generation and renewable energy sources
- Electrical machines and drives
- Utilisation of electrical energy
- Modelling and control of machines
- Fault diagnosis in machines and drives
- Special machines
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJPEC is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in power industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
IJPEC acts as a bridge between professionals, academics, researchers and people in industry. This will be extremely helpful in creating industry–institution interaction between the people working in academia, the power sector and machine manufacturers, helping them to disseminate information and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJPEC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in power system and energy conversion will occasionally be published.
IJPEC is indexed in:
IJPEC is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Dash, Pradipta Kishore , Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, India
- Panigrahi, B.K., Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Sahoo, Nirod Chandra, Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Samantaray, Subhransu R., Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
Editorial Board Members
- Abido, Mohammad A., King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Abraham, Ajith, VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Acha, Enrique, University of Glasgow, UK
- Aggarwal, Raj K., University of Bath, UK
- Bhattacharya, Kankar, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Cao, Yijia, Zhejiang University, China
- Das, Sanjoy, Kansas State University, USA
- Duan, Hai-Bin, Beihang University, China
- Edris, Abdel-Aty, Electric Power Research Institute, EPRI, USA
- Ertugrul, Nesimi, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Lin, Xiangning, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Mahalik, N. P., California State University, Fresno, USA
- Maheshwari, R.P., IIT, Roorkee, India
- Ngan, Hon-Wing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Panda, G., Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, India
- Panda, Sanjib Kumar, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Paramasivam, S., ESAB Engineering Services Limited, India
- Pradhan, A K, IIT, Kharagpur, India
- Santoso, Surya, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Sharaf, Adel M., University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Shiun, Chen, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Singh, Bhim, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Srivastava, S. C., Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Uddin, M. Nasir, Lakehead University, Canada
- Ukil, Abhisek, ABB Switzerland Ltd., Corporate Research, Switzerland
- Venayagamoorthy, Ganesh Kumar, University of Missouri - Rolla, USA
- Xu, Wilsun, University of Alberta, Canada
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.