- Chemical aspects
- Physical aspects
- Biological aspects
- Medical aspects
- Geological aspects
- Environmental aspects
- Astronomical aspects
- Technological aspects
- Societal implications
- Educational implications
More on this journal...
IJNT intends to provide a major reference source of comprehensive fundamental and applied knowledge in all areas of nanotechnology for researchers and scientists as well as an educational resource for students, teachers, and educators by means of reviews from experts in all fields.Readership
TIJNT is intended for a broad audience such as research professionals, scientists, academics, engineers, and students.Contents
IJNT publishes primarily invited original and review papers, and features occasionally, progress and conference reports, as well as essays, notes, news, and comments.
Browse issuesVol. 10
IJNT is indexed in:
IJNT is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Vayssieres, Lionel, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Mao, Samuel S., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Bando, Yoshio, National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Beye, Aboubakar Chedikh, University of Cheikh Anta-Diop of Dakar, Senegal
- Burda, Clemens, Case Western Reserve University, USA
- Chorkendorff, Ib, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- De Battisti, Achille, The University of Ferrara, Italy
- Gabriel, Jean-Christophe P., CEA Léti - MINATEC, France
- Graetzel, Michael, Ecole Polytechnique Fédéral de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
- Guo, Jinghua, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Hagfeldt, Anders, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Hocheng, Hong, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Hou, Jian-Guo, University of Science and Technology of China, China
- Huck, Wilhelm T.S., Cambridge University, UK
- Hui, David, University of New Orleans, USA
- Hyeon, TaeghWan, Seoul National University, Republic of Korea
- Kebede, Zerihun, Kotebe College of Teacher Education, Ethiopia
- Kotov, Nicholas A., University of Michigan, USA
- Levy-Clement, Claude, CNRS-UMR 7182, France
- Lin, Yuehe, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA
- Lu, Max, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Maaza, Malik, iThemba Labs, South Africa
- Maier, Wilhelm F., University of the Saarland, Germany
- Mathur, Sanjay, Institut für Neue Materialien, Germany
- Moszner, Norbert, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, Liechtenstein
- Rosei, Federico, Universite du Quebec, Canada
- Sanderson, Ron, The University of Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Seeman, Nadrian C., New York University, USA
- Serena, Pedro A., Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, Spain
- Shi, Li, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Sun, Xiaowei, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Swider-Lyons, Karen, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Travas-Sejdic, Jadranka, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Waychunas, Glenn A., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- Westin, Gunnar, Ångström Laboratory, Sweden
- Willner, Itamar, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Worms, Jean-Claude, European Science Foundation, France
- Xia, Younan, Washington University in St. Louis, USA
- Yanagida, Shozo, Osaka University, Japan
- Yang, Shihe, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Zhang, John, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
N.B. Prior to submitting any manuscript, authors must contact the Editor
by email (ijntlbl.gov) and include the title of their manuscript, the
complete list of authors and their affiliation as well as a detailed abstract.
If accepted, you may then send one copy of the full manuscript in the form of
an MS Word file attached to an e-mail (details of file formats in Author Guidelines)
to Lionel Vayssieres (ijntlbl.gov).