| Editor in Chief: Prof. Weiping Cai |
ISSN online: 1753-2515
ISSN print: 1753-2507
4 issues per year
Nanoparticles are becoming key components in a wide range of applications. Research encompasses numerous disciplines, e.g. nanotechnology, molecular engineering, medicine, pharmaceutical drug manufacture, biology, chemistry, physics, optical components, polymer science, mechanical engineering, toxicology, cosmetics, energy, food technology and environmental and health sciences. IJNP highlights the chemical, physical and biological phenomena/processes associated with nanoparticles and nanostructures ranging from molecular size to 100nm which exhibit improved properties or have novel applications due to their size. Submicron nanoparticles are included in special cases.
- Fundamental science and technology
- Characterisation and measurement
- Nanoparticle beams
- Inorganic materials and polymers
- Environmental impact
- Nanotoxicology and nanomedicine
- Nanoparticles in living systems
- Modifications of surfaces
- Food science
- Applications in catalytic/decorative/cosmetic industries
- Environmental remediation
- Energy applications
- Novel applications
More on this journal...
IJNP provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, industrial companies, trade associations, and policy makes in the fields of medicine, biology, manufacturing technology, materials science, engineering, biotechnology, nanotechnology, nanoelectronics and business to disseminate information and learn from each others’ work. It also aims at promoting and coordinating developments in the field of nanoparticles. The international dimension is emphasised in order to meet the latest needs of accelerating theoretical knowledge and practical verification of new technologies and products.Readership
IJNP is intended to help professionals, academics, researchers, industrialists and policy-makers, working in the field of nanoparticle science and technology and their applications.Contents
IJNP publishes original high quality papers, rapid communications in the form of letters to the editor, timely review papers, technical reports, book reviews, nano persectives and case studies. Special issues devoted to developments in important topics in nanoparticles research will be published. Such topics inlcude environmental impact of nanoparticles; nanotoxicology; nanoelectronics; biological nanoparticles; nanoparticles in medicine; nanoparticles in the cosmetics industry; nanoparticles for sustainable growth and in water purification; self assembled nanostructures; characterisation of nanoparticles; catalytic nanoparticles; nanoparticles in arerosols, biotechnology, emission control, sensors, microcontamination; and their use energy consumption.
IJNP is indexed in:
IJNP is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Cai, Weiping, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Lei, Yong, Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany
- Fei, Guangtao, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Koshizaki, Naoto, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Cho, Sung Oh, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and technology (KAIST), Republic of Korea
- Gao, Puxian, University of Connecticut, USA
- Handy, Rodney G., Purdue University, USA
- Huang, Chuanzhen, Shandong University, China
- Iyiegbuniwe, Emmanuel A., Western Kentucky University, USA
- Jiang, Kyle, University of Birmingham, UK
- Maenosono, Shinya, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Morrell, Jonathan S., Y-12 National Security Complex, USA
- Runge, Erich, Ilmenau University of Technology, Germany
- Wilde, Gerhard, University of Münster, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.