- Materials in micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing
- Tools and processes for micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing
- Management of micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing processes
- Micromanufacturing and nanomanufacturing enterprises
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNM are to establish effective channel of communication on the latest developments in micro- and nanomanufacturing science, processes, technology and applications between engineers, scientists, industry, policy makers, academic and research institutions, and persons concerned with any aspect of nanomanufacturing. The interdisciplinary nature of nanomanufacturing will serve to break down cultural, international and academic barriers to meet the needs of accelerating technological developments in the international community for a global change.Readership
IJNM provides a vehicle to help academics, researchers, industrial companies, trade associations and policy-makers in the fields of manufacturing technology, materials science, engineering, biotechnology, nanotechnology, electronics and business to disseminate information and learn from each other's work.Contents
IJNM publishes original high quality papers, rapid communications, timely review papers, technical reports, case studies. Special Issues devoted to developments in important topics in micro- and nanomanufacturing will be published periodically.
IJNM is indexed in:
IJNM is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Fang, Fengzhou, Tianjin University, China
- Luo, Jack, University of Bolton, UK
Regional Editor Asia
- Gao, Wei, Tohoku University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Aurich, Jan C., University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Byrne, Gerry, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Carlisle, Keith, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA
- Dornfeld, David A., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Estler, W. Tyler, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA
- Foord, John, University of Oxford, UK
- Hu, Xiaotang, Tianjin University, China
- Huang, Han, The University of Queensland, Australia
- Knapp, Wolfgang, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Kuriyagawa, Tsunemoto, Tohoku University, Japan
- Li, Lin, University of Manchester, UK
- Lu, Bingheng, Xian Jiaotong University, China
- Lucca, D. A., Oklahoma State University, USA
- Ohmori, Hitoshi, RIKEN, Japan
- Riemer, Oltmann, University of Bremen, Germany
- Tian, Zhongqun, Xiamen University, China
- Weckenmann, Albert A., University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany
- Zhang, Guoxiong, Tianjin University, China
- Zhang, Liangchi, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Zhou, Libo, Ibaraki University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.