- Economics/management of nuclear energy
- National energy policies, strategy for policy making
- Nuclear energy in economic development, environment policies
- Economic, social, natural resources issues
- Low level, high-level radioactive waste disposal
- Nuclear energy/employment
- Geopolitics of energy resources
- Thermodynamic concepts in ecological-economics systems analyses
- Ecological/environmental impacts of nuclear energy
- Ecological economics applied to nuclear energy
- Total quality/environmental management
- Future demand/supply forecasting/planning
- Globalisation, trade liberalisation, nuclear technology transfer
- Safety, security
- Public attitudes
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNGEE are to establish an effective channel of communication between policy makers, government agencies, public authorities, academic and research institutions, citizens, consumer bodies and professionals in industry, concerned with the complex role of nuclear energy in society. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of nuclear resources. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological change and changes in the global economy.
Policy makers and planners, decision makers, international agencies, university staff, academics, researchers, business leaders, managers, professionals, union leaders, practitioners and consultants. Students taking courses in economics, environmental issues and international development are also among the groups the journal intends to reach.Contents
IJNGEE publishes original works, review papers, technical reports, state-of-the-art reviews advancing theoretical constructs (including concepts, models, algorithms, methods, etc.), commentaries on policies, meeting and conference reports, book reviews and notes, and other significant news relevant to the discipline. Contribution may be by submission or invitation.
IJNGEE is indexed in:
IJNGEE is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Maïsseu, André, WONUC, France
Editorial Board Members
- Bojić, Milorad, University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- Bulbik, Yanis I., Krasnoyarsk State University, Russian Federation
- Gatev, Geo, Universite Technique de Sofia, Bulgaria
- Haour, Georges, IMD, Switzerland
- Haritonov, Vladimir, Moscow State Enginering Physics Institute, Russian Federation
- Hirschberg, Stefan, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Huang, Chongfu, Beijing Normal University, China
- Katsifarakis, Konstantinos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Khalil, Tarek, University of Miami, USA
- Kryanev, Alexander, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPhI), Russian Federation
- Li, Tianrui, Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- Liu, Jun, University of Ulster at Jordanstown, UK
- Lu, Jie, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Meneses Ruiz, Elieza, CUBAENERGIA, Cuba
- Merle-Lucotte, Elsa, LPSC/ENSPG, France
- Monchaud, Serge, Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- Palamidessi, Hugo, Asociacion de Professionales de la Comision Nacional de Energia Atomica, Argentina
- Petkanchin, Lazar Todorov, Universite Technique de Sofia, Bulgaria
- Pokrovski, Vladimir, Moscow University of Economics and Statistics, Russian Federation
- Riznic, Jovica R., Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Canada
- Rogner, Hans Holger, IAEA, Austria
- Rothwell, Geoffrey, Stanford University, USA
- Van Wyk, Rias, University of Minnesota, USA
- Wang, Xingquan, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences, China
- Zhang, Guangquan, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.