- Exergy analysis of sustainable development, power plant cycles, refrigeration cycles, simple processes and desalination processes
- Exergy analysis of new-generation nuclear reactors (FBR, high temperature, etc.), nuclear fuel cycles and geopolitics of energy resources
- Exergy-economic analysis
- Exergy destruction
- Exergy/environment modelling
- Exergetic lifecycle assessment
- Exergy-related applications
- Sectoral exergy utilisation
- Waste exergy emissions
- Thermodynamic systems
- Second-law efficiency
- Thermo- and exergo-economics
- Criticisms of and problems with use of exergy
- Entropy generation minimisation
- Global governance of nuclear technology
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNEx are (i) to establish an effective channel of communication between academic and research institutions, non-governmental agencies and civilian persons concerned with the complex role of nuclear energy in society; (ii) to propose to government agencies and decision makers some unbiased energy answers; and (iii) to promote and coordinate developments in the field of impartial sustainable development. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological, ecological and social changes in the global economy.Readership
IJNEx provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in the field of sustainable energy management to disseminate impartial information and to learn from each other's work. Policy makers and planners, decision makers, international agencies, academics, researchers, business leaders, managers, professionals, union leaders, practitioners, consultants and students involved in exergy, energy, thermodynamics, environmental issues and international development are also among the groups the journal intends to reach. Contents
IJNEx publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in nuclear exergy management will occasionally be published. The journal may publish extended versions of papers presented to international conferences, meetings and workshops dedicated to exergy to enlarge the understanding of this thermodynamic concept.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJNEx is indexed in:
IJNEx is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Maïsseu, André, WONUC, France
Editorial Board Members
- Aghamiri, S.M.R., Shahid Beheshti University, Iran
- Al-Johani, Mohammed S., King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Caliskan, Hakan, Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- Calzada, Jaime Roset, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Chen, G.Q., Peking University, China
- Colombo, Emanuela, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Delfín Loya, Arturo, Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Nucleares, Mexico
- Feidt, Michel, Université de Lorraine, France
- Jakhar, Sanjeev, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, India
- Kettab, Ahmed, Ecole Nationale Polytechnique d'Alger, Algeria
- Kryanev, Alexander, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPhI), Russian Federation
- Moura, Luís M., Pontifical Catholic University of Paraná, Brazil
- Oliveira Jr., Silvio de, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Sahin, Ahmet Z., King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Sawada, Tetsuo, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Silow, Eugene, Irkutsk State University, Russian Federation
- Singh, D.B., Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Solis, Roberto Carlos Lopez, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico
- Sunaryo, Geni Rina, National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Tewari, P.K., Homi Bhabha National Institute, India
- Wang, Jie, Tsinghua University, China
- Werkoff, François, Association Française de L'Hydrogène (AFH2), France
- Xu, Cheng, North China Electric Power University, China
- Yang, Xiaoyong, Tsinghua University, China
- Yari, Mortaza, University of Tabriz, Iran
- Yu, Suyuan, Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.