- Modelling, analysis and solution techniques for mechanical, civil, coupled electro-mechanical and biological systems with nonlinear characteristics
- Control strategies
- Experimental investigations
- Time-delayed dynamic systems
- Systems with stochastic disturbances or fuzzy uncertainties
- Complex systems
- Control of chaos
- Identification of the system or excitations
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNDC are to provide an authoritative and open forum for researchers and educators worldwide in the broad area of nonlinear dynamics and control to exchange and share the most recent and significant advances in the topic areas of this journal. It aims to promote and coordinate developments in the subject area, and to foster an international community that can frequently share and exchange ideas, culture and science.Readership
IJNDC serves professionals, academics, researchers and graduate students working in the area of nonlinear dynamic systems and their control and helps them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJNDC publishes original research papers, review articles, special issues and book reviews on nonlinear dynamic systems and their control.
This title is not yet published.
IJNDC is indexed in:
IJNDC is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Esmailzadeh, Ebrahim, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Younesian, Davood, Iran University of Science and Technology, Iran
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel-Rahman, Eihab, University of Waterloo, Canada
- AL-Qaisia, Ahmad A., University of Jordan, Jordan
- Awrejcewicz, Jan, Technical University of Lodz (TUL), Poland
- Balthazar, Jose Manoel, ITA (Aeronautics Technological Institute), Brazil
- Caruntu, Dumitru, University of Texas-Pan American, USA
- Cveticanin, Livija, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- De Silva, Clarence, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Ewins, David, Imperial College London, UK
- Hamidzadeh, Hamid, Tennessee State University, USA
- Jalali, MirAbbas, Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Jazar, Reza, RMIT University, Australia
- Kapuria, Santosh, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Luo, Albert, Southern Illinois University, USA
- Luongo, Angelo, Università dell’Aquila, Italy
- Majeed, Majed A., Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Ohadi, Abdolreza, Amirkabir University, Iran
- Peng, Z. K., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Pombo, Joao, Heriot-Watt University, UK
- Popov, Atanas, University of Nottingham, UK
- Sanjuan, Miguel A.F., Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain
- Sedaghati, Ramin, University of Concordia, Canada
- Sepehri, Nariman, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Söylemez, Mehmet Turan, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- True, Hans, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Wu, Christine, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Yang, Yeong-Bin, Chongqing University, China
- Zu, Jean, University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no fees for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.