- Control techniques - active, adaptive, backstepping and sliding mode control
- Bifurcations and bifurcating systems
- Chaos, chaotic systems and chaotic circuits
- Classical, modern and digital control systems
- Modelling and experimental investigations of control systems
- FPGA implementation of systems
- Fuzzy logic control
- Hyperchaos and hyperchaotic systems
- Memristors and memristive devices
- Nonlinear dynamical systems
- Nonlinear oscillations
- System identification and analysis
- Systems with stochastic disturbances or fuzzy uncertainties
- Time-delayed nonlinear dynamical systems
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJNDC are to provide an authoritative and open forum for researchers and educators worldwide in the broad area of nonlinear dynamics and control to exchange and share the most recent and significant advances in the topic areas of this journal. It aims to promote and coordinate developments in the subject area, and to foster an international community that can frequently share and exchange ideas, culture and science.Readership
IJNDC serves professionals, academics, researchers and graduate students working in the area of nonlinear dynamic systems and their control and helps them to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJNDC publishes original research papers, review articles, special issues and book reviews on nonlinear dynamic systems and their control.
More on permissions
IJNDC is indexed in:
IJNDC is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Vaidyanathan, Sundarapandian, Vel Tech University, India
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Lien, Chang-Hua, National Kaohsiung Marine University, Taiwan
- Munoz-Pacheco, Jesus Manuel, Autonomous University of Puebla, Mexico
- Pham, Viet-Thanh, Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Vietnam
- Volos, Christos, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Saif, Abdul-Wahid, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- Bahi, Tahar, Badji Mokhtar-Annaba University, Algeria
- Balthazar, José Manoel, Federal University of Technology - Paraná , Brazil
- Bouallegue, Kais, Higher Institute of Applied Science and Technology, Tunisia
- Boubaker, Olfa, National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, Tunisia
- Boukhnifer, Moussa, Ecole d'ingénieurs Aéronautique, Auto, Spatial et Ferroviaire, France
- Cveticanin, Livija, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Derbel, Nabil, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Idowu, Babatunde A., Lagos State University, Nigeria
- Jazar, Reza, RMIT University, Australia
- Karimi, Hamid Reza, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Kuznetsov, Nikolay V., Saint-Petersburg State University, Russian Federation
- Liao, Teh-Lu, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Mamat, Mustafa, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia, Malaysia
- Ohadi, Abdolreza, Amirkabir University, Iran
- Ouannas, Adel, University of Larbi Tebessi, Algeria
- Peng, Z. K., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Rhif, Ahmed, University of Carthage, Tunisia
- Sanjaya W.S., Mada, Universitas Islam Negeri Sunan Gunung Djati, Indonesia
- Singh, Shikha, University of Delhi, India
- Söylemez, Mehmet Turan, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Tutunji, Tarek A., Philadelphia University, Jordan
- Yang, Yeong-Bin, Chongqing University, China
- Zhu, Yanzheng, Western Sydney University, Australia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.