- Advanced materials for structural integrity
- Advanced design theory and CAD for structural integrity
- Advanced manufacturing technology and CAM for structural integrity
- Physical mechanisms for structural integrity
- Bionic mechanisms for structural integrity
- Chemical mechanisms for structural integrity
- Vibration, impact and various environment protection techniques for structural integrity
- Experiments about structural systems or materials
- Electronic packaging technology and materials
- MEMS and nanotechnology
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJMSI are to establish an effective channel of communication between academic, engineering and research institutions. It also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the field of materials and structural integrity. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating scientific and technological change and changes in the global economy.Readership
IJMSI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of scientific research, engineering and technology, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's workContents
IJMSI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in materials and structural integrity will occasionally be published
Browse issuesVol. 6
IJMSI is indexed in:
IJMSI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Ping, Yang, Jiangsu University, China
Regional Editor America
- Basaran, Cemal, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Gowri, S., Anna University, India
Regional Editor Europe
- Schlarb, Alois K., Technische Universitšt Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Agarwal, J, University of Bristol, UK
- Ahmad, M.M., University of Teeside, UK
- Al-Qadi, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Bachschmid, N., Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Banks, W. M., University of Strathclyde Department of Mechanical Engineering, UK
- Basu, Biswajit, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Benson, David J., University of California, San Diego, USA
- Bergholz, Werner, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- Charalambides, Maria, Imperial College, UK
- Chen, Daolun, Ryerson University, Canada
- German, Randall M., Mississippi State University, USA
- Goddard, William A., California Institute of Technology, USA
- Ho, Paul S., The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Hukins, David W.L., Imperial College, France
- Kawatra, S. K., Michigan Technological University, USA
- Kishi, Teruo, National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Krstic, Vojislav, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Madou, Marc, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Mang, H.A., Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Marsden, Barry J, University of Manchester, UK
- Rao, K Venkat, Research Leader, Engineering Material Physics, Sweden
- Sisson, Jr., Richard D., Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Wevers, Martine, K.U. Leuven, Belgium
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors†is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Yang Ping (yangping1964163.com).