- Business strategy
- Service innovation, strategies, marketing, design, management
- Customer relationship management
- Service systems, service quality issues
- Supply chain management
- Issues in service industry
- Operations strategy
- Production management
- Knowledge management
- Information systems management
- Adoption of technologies in services
- Total quality management
- Decision support systems
- Human resource management
- Marketing, operations management
More on this journal...
IJMOM aims to gather the strengths of all researchers interested in using modelling techniques to research developing and improving operations management, be it in the manufacturing or service sector. Modelling techniques can encompass quantitative modelling as well as soft modelling more suitable for qualitative research.
IJMOM also aims to be established as one of the authorities for publishing highly regarded quality papers from scholars around the world with a strong interest in the research of operations management using modelling techniques
Professionals, academics and researchers.Contents
IJMOM publishes original and review papers, technical reports and case studies using both quantitative and qualitative modelling techniques in operations research. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for Special Issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJMOM is indexed in:
IJMOM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Ooi, Keng-Boon, UCSI University, Malaysia
- Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, University of Nottingham, Ningbo Campus, China
- Lee, Voon Hsien, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- Vokurka, Robert J., Texas A&M University – Corpus Christi, USA
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Ablanedo-Rosas, Jose Humberto, University of Texas at El Paso , USA
- Bakar, Nooh Abu, Universiti Technologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Banerji, Sujit, University of Warwick, UK
- Chong, Eddy Siong-Choy, Finance Accreditation Agency, Malaysia
- Cung, Van-Dat, G-SCOP lab.: Grenoble-INP, UJF, CNRS, France
- Dahlgaard, Jens Jørn, Linköping University, Sweden
- Douglas, Alex, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Goh, Kim Leng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Goh, Mark, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Gunasekaran, Angappa, California State University, Bakersfield, USA
- Humphreys, Paul, University of Ulster, UK
- Jain, Vipul, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Lee, Tzong-Ru (Jiun-Shen), National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Leszczynska, Agnieszka, Maria Sklodowska Curie University, Poland
- Loke, Siew-Phaik, Quest International University Perak, Malaysia
- Madu, Christian N., Pace University, USA
- Perera, Terrence D., Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Ranjan, Jayanthi, Institute of Management Technology (IMT), India
- Ruiz García, Rubén, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain
- Safa, Mohammad Samaun, University of Queensland, Australia
- Sagoo, Amrit, Coventry University , UK
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Teh, Pei-Lee, Monash University, Malaysia
- Tiwari, Manoj Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Wagner, Beverly A., University of Strathclyde, UK
- Wang, William Yu Chung, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Yang, Jian-Bo, University of Manchester, UK
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.