| Editors in Chief: Prof. Massimo Gastaldi, Prof. Nathan Levialdi |
ISSN online: 1754-2324
ISSN print: 1754-2316
4 issues per year
Expectations of growth of several and differing private and public sectors, especially in light of market liberalisation and increasing attention to quality management, customer satisfaction, technological innovation and value creation, has caused financial markets, customers, public authorities and companies to seek advances in network management and economics that can provide long-term benefits for private/public stakeholders. IJMNE devoted to the study of network industries (e.g. telecommunications, energy, air transport), so that this complex and evolving scenario may be understood.
- Antitrust/network regulatory policy, contract design
- Network form competition, network interconnection
- Cooperative networks, joint ventures, strategic alliances, licensing
- Network economics, finance/risk management, investments evaluation
- Franchising, entrepreneurship
- Innovation, IT, e-network economics/management
- Network externalities/industry structures, industrial organisation
- Network management, pricing strategies
- Networks' effects in multi-sided platform industries
- Network internationalisation, sustainable development, market efficiency
- Network relations in service sectors, marketing networks
- Quality management in network sectors
- Supply chain networks, technological change
- Theoretical approaches, firm theory, industry studies
- Virtual networks, cluster networks
More on this journal...
The objective of IJMNE is to establish an effective and up-to-date channel of communication between academic and research institutions, government agencies, policy makers and persons concerned with the economic management of networks. Accordingly, the purpose of the journal is to provide an international discussion forum to promote advanced research and practice of new managerial solutions, technical innovations and economic theories.Readership
In light of its scope, the intended readership of and contributors to IJMNE are academics, applied mathematicians, economists, engineers, operation research analysts, policy makers, regulators and other researchers concerned with network organisation in both public and private sectors.Contents
IJMNE welcomes high quality, original and unpublished works including theoretical studies, technical reports, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Case studies are welcome. Special Issues devoted to important topics related to specific and elected sectors and/or industries will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 2
IJMNE is indexed in:
IJMNE is listed in:
Editors in Chief
- Gastaldi, Massimo, University of L’Aquila, Italy
- Levialdi, Nathan, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Associate Editor Australia-Asia
- Madden, Gary, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
Associate Editor America
- Economides, Nicholas S., New York University, USA
- Alleman, James, University of Colorado, USA
- Bohlin, Erik, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Cooper, Russel J., Macquarie University, Australia
- Ford, George S., Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal & Economic Public Policy Studies, USA
- Gómez-Barroso, José Luis, UNED – Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Spain
- Geoffron, Patrice, Université Paris Dauphine, France
- Kulatilaka, Nalin, Boston University, USA
- Lou, Sheldon X.C., California State University, USA
- Nijkamp, Peter, Free University, Netherlands
- Noam, Eli M., Columbia University, USA
- Pogorel, Gérard, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications, France
- Preissl, Brigitte, German National Library of Economics (ZBW), Germany
- Reggiani, Aura, Università di Bologna, Italy
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Read our Author Guidelines.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Massimo Gastaldi (gastaldiing.univaq.it).