- Dynamic modelling theories/techniques/computational algorithms
- Application examples of the above
- Novel and unconventional linear system modelling techniques
- System identification, particularly nonlinear system identification
- Model validation
- Various control techniques
- Nonlinear system control
- Mechatronic system modelling, identification and control
- Biological system modelling, identification and control
- Neural network, fuzzy logic enhanced modelling, identification and control
- Complementary medical system modelling and identification
- Wide range representative application examples
- Quantitative economic/financial and other social system modeling/identification
More on this journal...
The intention of IJMIC is to provide an international forum to report latest developments from interdisciplinary theoretical studies, computational algorithm development and applications. It particularly welcomes those emerging methodologies and techniques which bridge theoretical studies and applications in all engineering and science branches. Novel quantitative social, economical/financial studies may be considered as well.Readership
IJMIC provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, and researchers working in the field of science, technology and engineering, and possibly quantitative social and economical/financial studies, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJMIC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, book reviews, commentaries, and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in nonlinear dynamic system modelling, identification and control will be occasionally published.
IJMIC is indexed in:
IJMIC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhu, Quan Min, University of the West of England, UK
Regional Editor Africa
- Derbel, Nabil, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Regional Editors Asia-Pacific
- Li, Shaoyuan, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Wang, Yongji, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Fusco, Giuseppe, Università degli Studi di Cassino, Italy
Regional Editor Latin America and Caribbean
- Aguirre, Luis Antonio, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), Brazil
Regional Editor Middle East
- El-Metwally, Khaled, Cairo University, Egypt
Regional Editor North America
- Saad, Maarouf, Université du Québec, Canada
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Becerra, Victor M, University of Reading, UK
- Billings, S. A., University of Sheffield, UK
- Cheng, Lei, Wuhan University of Science and Technology, China
- Deng, Mingcong, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
- Dubbeldam, Johan, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Fei, Minrui, Shanghai University, China
- Goulermas, John (Yannis), The University of Liverpool, UK
- Gu, Dongbing, University of Essex, UK
- Heo, Hoon, Korea University, Republic of Korea
- Herzallah, Randa, Al-Balqa’ Applied University, Jordan
- Hudha, Khisbullah, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia
- Koumboulis, Fotios N., Halkis Institute of Technology, Greece
- Li, Kang, Queen's University Belfast, UK
- Mnif, Faysal, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Nibouche, Mokhtar, University of the West of England, UK
- Qiao, Feng, Shenyang JianZhu University, China
- Qu, Shaocheng, Central China Normal University, China
- Ragot, Jose, UMR 7039 - Nancy-Université, CNRS, France
- Shark, Lik-Kwan, University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Soliman, Hisham, Cairo University, Egypt
- Tan, Yonghong, Shanghai Normal University, China
- Wang, Ruili, Massey University, New Zealand
- Warwick, Kevin, University of Reading, UK
- Winfield, Alan F.T., University of the West of England (UWE), UK
- Yu, Ding-Li, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Yu, Wen, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Zhang, Yu Ming, University of Kentucky, USA
- Zhao, Dongya, China University of Petroleum, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Have a look at our Author Guidelines and read our detailed information on Preparing articles.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Prof. Quan Min Zhu (quan.zhuuwe.ac.uk).