- International financial institutions
- Monetary theory
- Exchange rates and interest rates
- Bank services and development
- Central banking
- International banking
- Credit and financial markets
- Open economy macroeconomics
- International finance
- Financial markets and institutions
- Corporate governance
- Financial liberalisation
- Financial performance
- Credit channels
More on this journal...
IJMEF is a platform for the dissemination of applied and policy-oriented research. It applies a rigid peer-reviewed approach, which aims to publish only very selective, substantive new empirical, methodological and theoretical research. The journal's emphasis is on empirical studies on monetary economics, international economics, financial economics and financial markets from developed and developing economies. Editors particularly encourage the submission of papers that are relevant for economic policy and bridge the gap between theory and policy in macroeconomics and finance. Submissions to IJMEF must be original in their motivation, modelling structure or results. IJMEF seeks to facilitate communications between academics and practitioners on domestic and international issues.Readership
IJMEF provides a scientific vehicle for researchers, policy makers, national and corporate treasuries, central and investment banks, international organisations, and academic institutions.Contents
IJMEF invites and welcomes theoretical and applied papers, case studies, and special issues. The journal will also publish review papers, technical reports, and case studies.
More on permissions
IJMEF is indexed in:
IJMEF is listed in:
- Sergi, Bruno S., University of Messina, Italy
- Choudhry, Moorad, Habib Bank AG, London, UK
- Matousek, Roman, University of Kent, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Barghouthi, Sameer Al, Al Falah University, United Arab Emirates
- Centorrino, Mario, University of Messina, Italy
- Constantinides, George M., University of Chicago Booth, USA
- Courakis, Anthony S., Permanent Delegation of Greece to the OECD, France
- Elfakhani, Said, American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Errunza, Vihang, McGill University, Canada
- Essayyad, Musa, McNeese State University, USA
- Fidanoski, Filip, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Fonseca, José Soares da, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Giammarino, Ron, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Islam, Sardar M. N., Victoria University, Australia
- Limosani, Michele, University of Messina, Italy
- Mallick, Sushanta, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- McGoun, Elton G., Bucknell University, USA
- Mollah, Sabur, University of Hull, UK
- Naghshpour, Shahdad, The University of Southern Mississippi, USA
- Navarra, Pietro, University of Messina, Italy
- Olmo, Jose, City University (London), UK
- Onour, Ibrahim A., University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Payne, James E., Benedictine University, USA
- Petrevski, Goran, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, Macedonia, F.Y.R.
- Pilbeam, Keith, City University (London), UK
- Rahman, Matiur, McNeese State University, USA
- Rehman, Ijaz Ur, Al Falah University, United Arab Emirates
- Rossi, Sergio, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Roussenova, Lena, Bulgarian National Bank, Bulgaria
- Šević, Željko, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Smith, Julie K, Lafayette College, USA
- Stavárek, Daniel, Silesian University, Czech Republic
- Trinugroho, Irwan, Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia
- Walter, Ingo, New York University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.