- Making and implementing strategic decisions
- The strategy process and entrepreneurship
- Centralisation and decentralisation in large enterprises and management implications
- Strategic alliances between business corporations
- Networks and joint ventures
- Entrepreneurship and management process in the smaller business
- Innovative processes in organisations
- Organisational development, change processes and their measurement
- The interplay of individual and organisation
- Communications in organisations
- Decision support systems
- Electronic messaging
- Technological developments in competitive environments
- Management in private and public sector organisations: comparisons and contrasts
More on this journal...
The objectives of the IJMDM are to develop, promote and coordinate management and organisational decision making. It also aims to help professionals and business educators and policy-makers to contribute, to disseminate information and to learn from each other|s work. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Academics, research workers and students - especially graduate students in doctoral, MBA and similar programmes; executives and managers, policy makers and administrators in private and public sector enterprises and systems; management consultants and specialists in business functions, e.g. in research and development departments or human resource development.Contents
IJMDM publishes original and review papers, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews and commentaries on developments in the literature of management and decision making, notes on research work in progress, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJMDM is indexed in:
IJMDM is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Tavana, Madjid, La Salle University, USA
- Milton-Smith, John, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Perrone, Giovanni, Universit degli Studi di Palermo, Italy
- Ulhøi, John Parm, Aarhus University, Denmark
Editorial Board Members
- Allinson, Robert, Gandhi Hall, USA
- Bryson, John, University of Minnesota, USA
- Chen, Houn-Gee, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Chen, Jason C.H., Gonzaga University, USA
- Chen, Kuen-Suan, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taiwan
- Connolly, Michael, University of Glamorgan, UK
- Davies, Barry, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Dhir, Krishna S., Berry College, USA
- Engemann, Kurt J., Iona College, USA
- Finlay, Paul, University of Loughborough, UK
- Gear, A.E. (Tony), University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Greco, Marco, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio, Italy
- Hewitt, Fredrick, University of Aston, UK
- Horn, S. Peter, International School of Management, USA
- Klein, Robert, Technische Universitt Darmstadt, Germany
- Lapina, Yulia, Ukrainian Academy of Banking, Ukraine
- Lewis, Duncan, University of Glamorgan, UK
- Lu, Stephen C.-Y., University of Southern California, USA
- Minkes, Leonard, University of Birmingham, UK
- Nyaw, M.K., Lingnan University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Okachi, Katsuki, Ryukoku University, Japan
- Read, Martin, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Reekie, Duncan, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Sako, Mari, University of Oxford, UK
- Savery, Lawson, South Cross University, Australia
- Sheehan, Michael, Workplace Behaviours 4 Sustainable Organisations (wb4so), Australia
- Shenhar, Aaron J., Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Sugihara, Oshio, Nagasaki University, Japan
- Teich, Jeffrey, New Mexico State University, USA
- Wallenius, Jyrki, Helsinki School of Economics (HSE), Finland
- Watson, Stephen, Lancaster University, UK
- Wei, Yi-Ming, Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.