- Technological advances/issues
- Analysis/assessment methodologies
- Research methods/data analysis
- Performance measurement
- Governance, managerial and organisational issues
- International leadership issues
- Immigration policy analysis, economic impacts
- Human mobility, immigrant integration
- Strategic development, immigration strategy
- Modelling techniques
- Decision support
- Border security design
- Systems analysis
- Training/education, professional development
- Cultural, ethical and philosophical issues
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJMBS
are to provide a forum for international practitioners, academics, researchers and policy makers to disseminate and access the most recent advances in knowledge, research and practice for border security and immigration policy. The journal will emphasise the global nature of border security and immigration policy issues as they impact regional, national and international communities.Readership
IJMBS explores new technologies, strategies, practices, methods and research for border security and immigration policy. The journal will be of interest to professional practitioners, government officials, academics and researchers engaged in analysis, decision and policy making, research and governance related to border security and immigration policy.Contents
IJMBS publishes original papers, technical reports, state-of-the-art reviews, case studies and technical notes. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
More on permissions
IJMBS is indexed in:
IJMBS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Atak, Idil, Ryerson University, Canada
- St-Amour-Blais, Josette, Universit de Montral, Canada
Editorial Board Members
- Aas, Katja Franko, The University of Oslo, Norway
- Ackleson, Jason, New Mexico State University, USA
- Anguiano-Téllez, María Eugenia, El Colegio de la Frontera Norte, Mexico
- Antonopoulos, Georgios A., Teesside University, UK
- Baglay, Sasha, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Bains, Satwinder Kaur, University of the Fraser Valley, Canada
- Berg, Laurie, The University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Bigo, Didier, King's College London, UK
- Bosworth, Mary, University of Oxford, UK
- Carlier, Jean-Yves, Universit catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Chetail, Vincent, Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Switzerland
- Chiquiar, Daniel, Banco de Mxico, Mexico
- Crock, Mary, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Gingrich, Luann Good, York University, Canada
- Guild, Elspeth, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Houle, France, Universit de Montral, Canada
- Iskandar, Pranoto, The Institute for Migrant Rights, Indonesia
- Kabbanji, Lama, Institut de recherche pour le dveloppement (IRD), France
- Kneebone, Susan, Monash University, Australia
- López Sala, Ana María, Centre for Human and Social Sciences (CCHS), Spain
- Maguire, Mark, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland
- Marco, Martiniello, Universit de Lige, Belgium
- Mascareñas, Blanca Garcés, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain
- McNevin, Anne, Monash University, Australia
- Mitsilegas, Valsamis, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Pelletier Quiñones, Paola, Pontificia Universidad Catlica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Dominican Republic
- Pickering, Sharon, Monash University, Australia
- Samaddar, Ranabir, Mahanirban Calcutta Research Group, India
- Sawadogo, Ram Christophe, Universit de Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
- Tall, Serigne Mansour, United Nations Development Programme, Senegal
- Winterdyk, John, Mount Royal University, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.