- Production management
- Product, process, system, or facility configuration
- Product architecture/platforms
- Process or assembly planning
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Inventory management
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Decision support systems
- Location and capacity decisions
- Agile/flexible/reconfigurable processes/systems
- Design for global products/services
- Enterprise modelling, e-business/commerce
- Mass customisation and quality management
- Case studies on mass customisation implementation
More on this journal...
The IJMassC is aimed at providing an international forum for developing, promoting, disseminating and coordinating progress in mass customisation theories and practices among the relevant international professional communities.
The IJMassC is targeted at academics, industrial practitioners, researchers, enterprise decision makers and indeed all professionals who are working in the field of mass customisationContents
The IJMassC publishes original research and application papers, review papers, research and technical short notes, case studies, empirical field studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, commentaries, and news. Contributions may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues devoted to important topics in Mass Customisation are welcome.
More on permissions
IJMassC is indexed in:
IJMassC is listed in:
- Pine II, B. Joseph, Strategic Horizons LLP, USA
- Tseng, Mitchell M., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
Editor in Chief
- Khojasteh, Yacob, Sophia University, Japan
- Friedrich, Gerhard, Universitšt Klagenfurt, Austria
- Simpson, Timothy W., Pennsylvania State University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- Forza, Cipriano, Universitŗ di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Fujita, Kikuo, Osaka University, Japan
- Hansen, Mark W., Lego System A/S, Denmark
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- McCarthy, Ian, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Reich, Yoram, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Rungtusanatham, M. Johnny, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, USA
- Salvador, Fabrizio, Instituto de Empresa, Spain
- Zipkin, Paul H., Duke University, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF)†is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.