- Implementation of lean techniques
- Lean product and process development
- Lean manufacturing
- Lean production systems
- Lean accounting
- Lean information systems
- Lean services
- Lean healthcare
- Lean supply chains and logistics
- Lean enterprise modelling and simulation
- Lean enterprise architectures
- Lean enterprise transformation
- Lean project management
- Case studies
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJLER are to establish a leading international channel of communication between academic researchers and practitioners working in interdisciplinary fields on the issues of achieving lean enterprises. It also aims to develop, promote, disseminate and co-ordinate progress in lean enterprise research among the relevant international professional communities.Readership
IJLER is a global forum to help academics, industrial practitioners, researchers, enterprise decision makers and indeed all professionals who have been progressing lean principles to discuss important issues and concepts in lean enterprise research, and to disseminate and to learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJLER publishes high-quality original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries and news. Special Issues devoted to important topics in lean enterprise research will occasionally be published by compiling selected papers from significant international conferences and symposiums and invited papers from prominent researchers.
More on permissions
IJLER is indexed in:
IJLER is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Yi-Chi, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Åhlström, Pär, Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- Azevedo, Americo, University of Porto, Portugal
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chen, F. Frank, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
- Cudney, Elizabeth Anne, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Garza-Reyes, Jose Arturo, University of Derby, UK
- Gershenson, John K., Michigan Technological University, USA
- Heragu, Sunderesh S., Oklahoma State University , USA
- Kim, Dong-Won, Chonbuk National University, South Korea
- Koh, Siau Ching Lenny, University of Sheffield, UK
- Kumar, Vikas, University of the West of England, UK
- Liao, T. Warren, Louisiana State University, USA
- Papadopoulou, Theopisti C., Kingston University, UK
- Sabuncuoĝlu, İhsan, Bilkent University, Turkey
- Torvinen, Seppo, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Wang, Lihui, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Wyrick, David A., Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Wysk, Richard A., North Carolina State University, USA
- Yang, Taho, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.