- Intelligently searching/navigating
- Personalised access and recommender systems
- Innovations, applications, issues in intelligent technologies
- XML data mining, querying, management
- Ontology generation, learning, reasoning
- Semantic Web and Web 2.0
- Web usage, content, structure mining
- Web-based decision support systems
- Intelligent human-web interaction
- Social network analysis and Web blog mining
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJKWI are to present and stimulate the future development of new models, new methodologies, and new tools for building a variety of embodiments of Web-based systems and applications. The journal also aims to promote and coordinate developments in the fields of data mining, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, knowledge engineering and machine learning, with an emphasis on making the Web a richer, friendlier, and more intelligent resource that we can all share and explore.Readership
IJKWI provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners, working in the field of web intelligence, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, information retrieval and knowledge engineering, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJKWI publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, survey papers, case studies, conference reports, book reviews, notes, commentaries, and issues. Special issues devoted to important topics in knowledge and web intelligence will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJKWI is indexed in:
IJKWI is listed in:
- Jain, Lakhmi C., Bournemouth University, UK
- Nishida, Toyoaki, Kyoto University, Japan
Editor in Chief
- Watanabe, Toyohide, Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute, Japan
- Asakura, Koichi, Daido University, Japan
- Damiani, Ernesto, Universitŕ degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Ushiama, Taketoshi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Kojiri, Tomoko, Kansai University, Japan
Editorial Board Members
- Brahnam, Sheryl, Missouri State University, USA
- Castellano, Giovanna, University of Bari, Italy
- Catania, Barbara, Universitá degli Studi di Genova, Italy
- Faucher, Colette, Université Paul Cézanne, France
- Ganzha, Maria, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- Godoy, Daniela, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Håkansson, Anne, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Ichalkaranje, Nikhil, Australian Government Department of Broadband, Communications, and the Digital Economy, Australia
- Kurihara, Satoshi, Osaka University, Japan
- Lanyi, Cecilia Sik, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Magnenat-Thalmann, Nadia, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Markowska-Kaczmar, Urszula, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Matsubara, Yukihiro, Hiroshima City University, Japan
- Mukai, Naoto, Sugiyama Jogakuen University , Japan
- Mukhopadhyay, Debajyoti, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, India
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Nayak, Richi, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
- Srinivasan, Dipti, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Takama, Yasufumi, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Tsihrintzis, George A., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Vakali, Athena, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Velásquez, Juan D., University of Chile, Chile
- Virvou, Maria, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Washio, Takashi, Osaka University, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.