- Knowledge creation, acquisition, codification, classification, organisation
- Knowledge sharing, transfer, application, protection, retention
- KM design and development
- KM management and implementation
- Measurement of knowledge management performance and benefits
- Techniques and methods for managing knowledge
- Technological tools for knowledge management, e.g.
- knowledge bases, collaborative tools
- expert/intelligent systems, knowledge mining/extraction
- content/document management
- portals, search and retrieval
- e-learning, virtual reality, business intelligence, etc.
- Human, organisational, strategic, behavioural, socio-cultural aspects
- Public policy, economics, education policy, intellectual capital, ethics
- Other related aspects of KM
More on this journal...
The main objectives of IJKMS are geared towards:
- Capturing the latest information pertaining to all aspects of knowledge management
- Disseminating both theoretical and practical information of knowledge management
- Providing a platform to gain and exchange knowledge in the discipline
Academics, researchers, scholars, practitioners and managers working in various areas such as engineering, management, consultancy, education, finance, manufacturing, marketing, telecommunication, etc.Contents
IJKMS publishes original, theoretical and empirical papers; case studies; conference reports; management reports; book reviews; notes; commentaries and news. In addition to the regular issues of the journal, IJKMS publishes Special Issues devoted to interesting topics in knowledge management.
IJKMS is indexed in:
IJKMS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Dorgham, M.A., International Centre for Technology and Management, UK
- Chen, Jin, Tsinghua University, China
- Guettel, Wolfgang H., Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
Regional Editor Asia-Pacific
- Wong, Kuan Yew, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Editorial Board Members
- Anantatmula, Vittal S, Western Carolina University, USA
- Awazu, Yukika, The Engaged Enterprise, USA
- Bhatt, Ganesh D, Morgan State University, USA
- Clegg, Stewart, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Desouza, Kevin C., University of Washington, USA
- Despres, Charles, Conservatoire national des Arts et Métiers, France
- Ermine, Jean-Louis, TELECOM & Management SudParis, France
- Jih, Wen-Jang (Kenny), Middle Tennessee State University, USA
- Kallinikos, Jannis, London School of Economics, UK
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Martin, Bill, RMIT University, Australia
- Moutinho, Luiz, University of Glasgow, UK
- Pawar, Kulwant S., University of Nottingham, UK
- Roy, Rajkumar, Cranfield University, UK
- Sena, James A., California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Skyrme, David J., David Skyrme Associates Limited, UK
- Styhre, Alexander, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Tsui, Eric, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Umemoto, Katsuhiro, The Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Weber, Frithjof, EDDEG AIRBUS Deutschland Knowledge, Germany
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.