- Knowledge creation, acquisition, codification, classification, organisation
- Knowledge sharing, transfer, application, protection, retention
- KM design and development
- KM management and implementation
- Measurement of knowledge management performance and benefits
- Techniques and methods for managing knowledge
- Technological tools for knowledge management, e.g.
- knowledge bases, collaborative tools
- expert/intelligent systems, knowledge mining/extraction
- content/document management
- portals, search and retrieval
- e-learning, virtual reality, business intelligence, etc.
- Human, organisational, strategic, behavioural, socio-cultural aspects
- Public policy, economics, education policy, intellectual capital, ethics
- Other related aspects of KM
More on this journal...
The main objectives of IJKMS are geared towards:
- Capturing the latest information pertaining to all aspects of knowledge management
- Disseminating both theoretical and practical information of knowledge management
- Providing a platform to gain and exchange knowledge in the discipline
Academics, researchers, scholars, practitioners and managers working in various areas such as engineering, management, consultancy, education, finance, manufacturing, marketing, telecommunication, etc.Contents
IJKMS publishes original, theoretical and empirical papers; case studies; conference reports; management reports; book reviews; notes; commentaries and news. In addition to the regular issues of the journal, IJKMS publishes Special Issues devoted to interesting topics in knowledge management.
More on permissions
IJKMS is indexed in:
IJKMS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chen, Jin, Tsinghua University, China
Regional Editor Asia Pacific
- Wong, Kuan Yew, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Editorial Board Members
- Anantatmula, Vittal S, Western Carolina University, USA
- Awazu, Yukika, The Engaged Enterprise, USA
- Bhatt, Ganesh D, Morgan State University, USA
- Clegg, Stewart, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Desouza, Kevin C., University of Washington, USA
- Despres, Charles, Conservatoire national des Arts et Métiers, France
- Ermine, Jean-Louis, TELECOM & Management SudParis, France
- Jih, Wen-Jang (Kenny), Middle Tennessee State University, USA
- Kallinikos, Jannis, London School of Economics, UK
- Kierkegaard, Sylvia Mercado, International Association of IT Lawyers, Denmark
- Martin, Bill, RMIT University, Australia
- Moutinho, Luiz, University of Glasgow, UK
- Pawar, Kulwant S., University of Nottingham, UK
- Pueo, Basilio, University of Alicante, Spain
- Roy, Rajkumar, Universtiy of Cranfield, UK
- Sena, James A., California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Singh, Sanjay Kumar, Abu Dhabi University, United Arab Emirates
- Skyrme, David J., David Skyrme Associates Limited, UK
- Styhre, Alexander, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Tsui, Eric, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Umemoto, Katsuhiro, The Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- Weber, Frithjof, EDDEG AIRBUS Deutschland Knowledge, Germany
- Wu, Desheng (Dash), University of Toronto, Canada
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.