- Networked system architecture and protocols
- Networked system services and applications
- Networked system security, privacy and trust
- Digital crypto-currencies in networked systems
- Incentives in networked systems
- Malware and ransomware targeting networked systems
- Rootkit and bootkit targeting networked systems
- Security vulnerabilities in networked systems
- Offensive security for networked systems
- Reverse engineering
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJITST are to bridge the knowledge gap between academia and industry and promote the exchange of ideas in secured internet transactions and the importance of information technology evolution to secured transactions. IJITST invites and welcomes research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.Readership
IJITST endeavours to create awareness of technological advancement that provides professionals, policy makers, internet security consultants, academics, researchers and information technology managers with an understanding of current and future developments in internet security and information technology evolution.Contents
IJITST publishes original papers, case studies and technical reports, and provides an international forum which is an authoritative source of information in the field. All papers undergo a rigorous peer review process. Special Issues devoted to important topics in secured internet transactions and information technology evolution will also be published.
More on permissions
IJITST is indexed in:
IJITST is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Sangmyung University, Republic of Korea
- Barnett, George A., University of California Davis, USA
- Chan, H. Anthony, Huawei Technologies, USA
- Chrysanthis, Panos K., University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Guo, Yike, Imperial College London, UK
- Schell, Bernadette, Laurentian University, Canada
- Scoglio, Caterina, Kansas State University, USA
Far East Editor
- Shih, Timothy K., National Central University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Anis, Muhammad Moiz, Usman Institute of Technology, Pakistan
- Chang, Alan Chin-Chen, Feng-Chia University, Taiwan
- Choi, Young B., Regent University, USA
- Das, Ashok Kumar, International Institute of Information Technology, India
- Dillon, Tharam, La Trobe University, Australia
- Ferrag, Mohamed Amine, Guelma University, Algeria
- Fux, Vladimir, Technische Universitt Mnchen, Germany
- Gaur, Sudhanshu, Hitachi, USA
- Gritzalis, Stefanos, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Guitton, Alexandre, Universit Blaise Pascal, France
- He, Debiao, Wuhan University, China
- Jiang, Qi, Xidian University, China
- Kehal, Mounir, American University in the Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Lee, Cheng-Chi, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Li, Xiong, Hunan University of Science and Technology, China
- Munir, Kashif, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Rawat, Priyanka, University of Avignon, France
- Ryoo, Jungwoo, Penn State Altoona, USA
- Singh, Kamal Deep, University of Saint Etienne, France
- Tsai, Chun-Wei, National Ilan University, Taiwan
- Tsukada, Manabu, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Yan, Zhiwei, China Internet Network Information Center, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.