Editor in Chief
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, Sangmyung University, Republic of Korea
- Barnett, George A., University of California Davis, USA
- Chan, H. Anthony, Huawei Technologies, USA
- Chrysanthis, Panos K., University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Guo, Yike, Imperial College London, UK
- Schell, Bernadette, Laurentian University, Canada
- Scoglio, Caterina, Kansas State University, USA
Far East Editor
- Shih, Timothy K., National Central University, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Anis, Muhammad Moiz, Usman Institute of Technology, Pakistan
- Chang, Alan Chin-Chen, Feng-Chia University, Taiwan
- Choi, Young B., Regent University, USA
- Das, Ashok Kumar, International Institute of Information Technology, India
- Dillon, Tharam, La Trobe University, Australia
- Ferrag, Mohamed Amine, Guelma University, Algeria
- Fux, Vladimir, Technische Universitt Mnchen, Germany
- Gaur, Sudhanshu, Hitachi, USA
- Gritzalis, Stefanos, University of the Aegean, Greece
- Guitton, Alexandre, Universit Blaise Pascal, France
- He, Debiao, Wuhan University, China
- Jiang, Qi, Xidian University, China
- Kehal, Mounir, American University in the Emirates, United Arab Emirates
- Lee, Cheng-Chi, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Lee, Kyungroul, Soonchunhyang University, Republic of Korea
- Li, Xiong, Hunan University of Science and Technology, China
- Munir, Kashif, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Rawat, Priyanka, University of Avignon, France
- Ryoo, Jungwoo, Penn State Altoona, USA
- Singh, Kamal Deep, University of Saint Etienne, France
- Tsai, Chun-Wei, National Chung-Hsing University, Taiwan
- Tsukada, Manabu, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Yan, Zhiwei, China Internet Network Information Center, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.