| Editor in Chief: Prof. Marco Mugnaini |
ISSN online: 2043-7862
ISSN print: 2043-7854
2 issues per year
IJIT presents the latest developments to assist researchers in various industries, institutes, R&D labs and policy makers working in the field of engineering and automation technology. It publishes modelling, simulation, design, and implementation aspects of measurement and control technology-related research. Applications papers which describe new realisations of established methods for measurement and instrumentation and which compare various designs are covered, along with the latest research including theoretical papers which discuss the applicability of original ideas which engender new theoretical applications.
- Fundamentals of instrumentation/control components
- Transducer principles, measurement techniques
- Computational electromagnetics and EMC
- Metrology, measurement theory
- Signal processing techniques for measurement
- Sensor-actuator systems
- Industrial networks, communication protocols
- Signal conditioning, data acquisition systems, telemetry
- Mechatronics, including smart sensors and MEMS
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Remote engineering, virtual instrumentation
- Recent developments in automation/control
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJIT is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
IJIT provides a research opportunity to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of instrumentation and dealing with modelling, data analysis, design, research and development, application or real-time implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJIT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in advances in instrumentation systems will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIT is indexed in:
IJIT is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Mugnaini, Marco, University of Siena, Italy
- Paramasivam, S., Danfoss Drives, India
Editorial Board Members
- Adam, George K., Technological Educational Institute of Larissa, Greece
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Betta, Giovanni, University of Cassino, Italy
- Catelani, Marcantonio, University of Florence, Italy
- De Canete, Javier Fernandez, University of Malaga, Spain
- Jin, Ningde, Tianjin University, China
- Ming, Yang, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Segee, Bruce, University of Maine, USA
- Sen Gupta, Gourab, Massey University, New Zealand
- Svelto, Cesare, Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI), Italy
- Ursutiu, Doru, University 'Transylvania' of Brasov, Romania
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.