- Fundamentals of instrumentation/control components
- Transducer principles, measurement techniques
- Computational electromagnetics and EMC
- Metrology, measurement theory
- Signal processing techniques for measurement
- Sensor-actuator systems
- Industrial networks, communication protocols
- Signal conditioning, data acquisition systems, telemetry
- Mechatronics, including smart sensors and MEMS
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Remote engineering, virtual instrumentation
- Recent developments in automation/control
More on this journal...
The main objective of IJIT is to establish an excellent channel of communication between experts in academic and research institutions, practitioners and professionals working in industry and related business, and policy makers.Readership
IJIT provides a research opportunity to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of instrumentation and dealing with modelling, data analysis, design, research and development, application or real-time implementation, to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.Contents
IJIT publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, and case studies. Special Issues devoted to important topics in advances in instrumentation systems will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 1
IJIT is indexed in:
IJIT is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Selvaganesan, N., Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), India
- Paramasivam, S., ESAB Engineering Services Limited, India
- Adam, George K., Technological Educational Institute of Larissa, Greece
- Andrade da Silva, J.M., University of Leicester, UK
- Asokan, S., Indian Institute of Science (IISc), India
- Auer, Michael E., Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Betta, Giovanni, University of Cassino, Italy
- Chow, Kuang Ye, Monash University Malaysia, Malaysia
- De Canete, Javier Fernandez, University of Malaga, Spain
- Ganesan, Subramaniam, Oakland University, USA
- Gao, Wei, Tohoku University, Japan
- Gravier, C., TELECOM Saint-Etienne, France
- Hassan, M. Moustafa, Cairo University, Egypt
- Jin, Ningde, Tianjin University, China
- Lai, Daniel T. H., Victoria University, Australia
- Ming, Yang, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China
- Rahmat, Mohd Fua’ad, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Segee, Bruce, University of Maine, USA
- Sen Gupta, Gourab, Massey University, New Zealand
- Sharma, Shatendra K., Jawaharlal Nehru University, India
- Singh, Dilbag, Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, India
- Singh, V.R., National Physical Laboratory, India
- Sivakumaran, N., National Institute of Technology, India
- Song, Gangbing, University of Houston, USA
- Stefanovic, Miladin, University of Kragujevac, Serbia
- Ursutiu, Doru, University 'Transylvania' of Brasov, Romania
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.