- Intelligent systems design
- Composite systems design in communication and computing
- Soft-computational applications in communication and upcoming networks
- Computer vision, AI applications
- Computational geometry
- Signal/image processing
- Image matching, medical imaging
- Pattern/face recognition
- Architecture, languages
- Parallel computer vision
- Robotics, multi-sensor data fusion
- All areas of communication
- All areas of intelligent computing
More on this journal...
The primary objective of IJISDC is to provide a framework for discussion and dissemination of knowledge in the area of intelligent systems design and its importance in the changing scenario of technology development. It is a medium to highlight research contributions on a global scale. The outcome is a platform facilitating discussion, documentation and dissemination of know-how and knowledge related to upcoming research domains in electrical, electronics and computational sciences and engineering.Readership
IJISDC provides a global platform facilitating discussion, documentation and dissemination related to upcoming research domains in electrical, electronics and computational sciences and related disciplines to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers working in engineering, manufacturing, business and education to work cohesively and foster growth in intelligent systems design and implementation.Contents
IJISDC publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special issues devoted to important topics in related design and technology areas will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJISDC is indexed in:
IJISDC is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Sarma, Kandarpa Kumar, Gauhati University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Al-Masri, Eyhab, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Alfredson, Jens, Saab Aeronautics, Sweden
- Awad, Ali Ismail, Luleå University of Technology, Sweden
- Azar, Ahmad Taher, Benha University, Egypt
- Banerjee, Bonny, University of Memphis, USA
- Behera, H. S., Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), India
- Bhuyan, M.K., IIT Guwahati, India
- Borissov, Yuri L., Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgaria
- De, Swapnadip, Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology, India
- Dutta, Malay Kishore, Amity University, India
- Gao, Xiao-Zhi, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Jain, Vishal, Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), India
- Jamuar, Sudhanshu Shekhar, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Kumar, Sathish A.P., Coastal Carolina University, USA
- Lenuta, Alboaie, Al. I. Cuza University, Romania
- Ma, Kun, University of Jinan, China
- Neri, Filippo, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
- Nguyen, Ngoc Tu, Missouri University of Science and Technology, USA
- Potdar, Vidyasaga, Curtin University, Australia
- Senthilkumar, Sukumar, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- Strzelecki, Michal, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
- Tsiropoulou, Eirini Eleni, University of New Mexico, USA
- Yuvaraja, T., Channabasaveshwara Institute of Technology, India
- Zagdkhorol, Bayasgalan, Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Mongolia
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.