- Institutional change and sustainable development
- Policy-making for sustainable development
- Health and sustainable development
- Education for sustainable development
- Legislation and sustainable development
- Alternative economic paradigms for sustainable development
- Technological change and sustainable development
- Partnerships for sustainable development
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJISD are to establish a discourse on innovation and sustainable development that will engage policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and people concerned about the structural and institutional changes needed to make the transition to sustainable development. An international dimension is central to the objectives of the journal.Readership
IJISD provides a vehicle for dissemination and exchange of information between professionals, academics, researchers, policy-makers and educators and all others interested in innovative and challenging thinking about the complexities of sustainable development.Contents
IJISD publishes papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, book reviews and commentaries. A broad approach is taken to innovation and sustainable development, although Special Issues of IJISD will focus on specific areas of innovation.
More on permissions
IJISD is indexed in:
IJISD is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Leal Filho, Walter, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
(all correspondence to Deputy Editor)
- Evangelinos, Konstantinos I., University of the Aegean, Greece
- Nikolaou, Ioannis E., Democritus University of Thrace, Greece
- Choi, Yong-Rok, Inha University, South Korea
Editorial Board Members
- Abiko, Alex Kenya, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Amaro, Nelson, Universidad Galileo, Guatemala
- Asomani-Boateng, Raymond, Minnesota State University, USA
- Barbosa, Samuel Borges, Federal University of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Blohmke, Julian, Deloitte Consulting, Germany
- Cachapa, Agostinho Francisco, Mandume ya Ndemufayo University, Angola
- Coscieme, Luca, Universidade Paulista, Brazil
- Da Silva, Izael Pereira, Strathmore University, Kenya
- Deshmukh, Vijaya, National Institute of Fashion Technology, India
- d'Orville, Hans, International Institute for Creativity and Sustainable Development, China
- Escobar, José, JE Center for Governance and Development Studies, Sweden
- Gopalsamy, Poyyamoli, Pondicherry University, India
- Guedes, Manuel de Arriaga Brito Correia, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Khan, Nadeem, University of Reading, UK
- Ling, Pui Kiew, The National University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Markham, Vicky, Americares, USA
- Moggi, Sara, University of Verona, Italy
- Ng, Theam Foo, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Owusu-Takyi, Noah, Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Ghana
- Pandey, Umesh Chandra, Indira Gandhi National Open University, India
- Rameshwar, Rudra, Thapar University, India
- Schellhorn, Carolin D., Saint Joseph's University, USA
- Sen, Salil K., Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Serrano, Katharina a, World Maritime University, Sweden
- Skouloudis, Antonis, University of Reading, UK
- Sperling, Joshua, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Staniskiene, Egle, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Thiel, Monica, China University of Petroleum, China
- Tortora, Marco, University of Florence, Italy
- von Gesseneck, Milan Jezic, OCTA Innovation, Belgium
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.