| Editor in Chief: Prof. H. Anandakumar|
ISSN online: 2517-7648
ISSN print: 2517-763X
4 issues per year
Intelligence and sustainable computing is an interdisciplinary field involving various topics such as signal processing, image computing, biomedical informatics, cognitive radio, machine learning, and energy- and thermal-aware management of computing resources. Sustainable intelligence paradigms apply diverse analytical techniques to discover sustainable information suitable for efficient decision making. IJISC publishes high-quality research papers that explore different aspects of sustainable computing, and serves as an international forum for discussion and reference in this important field.
- Signal processing architectures, algorithms and applications
- Image computing and data science technology
- Biomedical informatics and computation
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Social relationship ranking on the internet
- Cognitive radio communication
- Machine learning and big data
- Real-time ubiquitous computing
- Intelligent and information systems
- Smart sensor networking
- Knowledge engineering, representation and extraction
- Green technologies in information, computing and communication systems
- Intelligent computing for sustainable energy
- Future advancements
More on this journal...
IJISC presents the most recent challenges and developments in intelligence and sustainable computing with the objective of promoting awareness and best practices for the real world. It aims to present new directions for further research and technology improvements in this important area.Readership
IJISC is aimed at a wide range of readers including scholars, researchers, academicians and industry professionals.Contents
IJISC presents research findings related to energy- and thermal-aware management of computing resources. It therefore invites original and timely research articles in the field of power, energy, temperature and environment-related research areas of current importance. IJISC published original papers, state-of-the-art review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews.
This title is not yet published.
More on permissions
IJISC is indexed in:
IJISC is listed in:
This journal is yet to be included in any lists or directories.
Editor in Chief
- Anandakumar, H., Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, India
- Arulmurugan, R., Presidency University, India
Editorial Board Members
- Ansari, Imran Shafique, Texas A&M University, USA
- Anwary, Arif, United International University, Bangladesh
- Budhathoki, Ram Kaji, Nepal Engineering College, Nepal
- Dahal, Rojesh, Kathmandu University, Nepal
- Gounder, Mohan Sellappa, Al Yamamah University, Saudi Arabia
- Jauffret, Marie-Nathalie, International University of Monaco, Monaco
- Kurniawan, Fachrul, Universitas Islam Negeri Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia
- Onn, Chow Chee, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Phu, Vo Ngoc, Duy Tan University, Vietnam
- Rahimi, Shahram, Southern Illinois University, USA
- Samani, Hooman, National Taipei University, Taiwan
- Sumithra, M G, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, India
- Umamaheswari, K, PSG College of Technology, India
- Venkatesan, G K D Prasanna, SNS College of Engineering, India
- Yang, Chan-Yun, National Taipei University, Taiwan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.