| Editor in Chief: Justin Zhan |
ISSN online: 1741-850X
ISSN print: 1741-8496
4 issues per year
IJIPSI presents research results in the theory, application, implementation, analysis, design and evaluation of information privacy and security. IJIPSI also aims to bring together researchers in the various relevant disciplines to explore issues and problems in information integrity defined as information accuracy, consistency and reliability. The journal welcomes contributions on all aspects of information privacy, security and integrity.
- Privacy and security foundations
- Privacy enhancing technologies
- Privacy-preserving computing
- Privacy policies and laws
- Network and communication security
- Secure computing and systems
- Database privacy and security
- Risk analysis, modelling and management
- Trustworthy computing, management, evaluation
- Theoretical foundation of information integrity
- Information integrity structure and design
- Legal, procedural, regulatory, ethical aspects
- Impacts of lack of information integrity
- Interactions/integration of information privacy/security/integrity
More on this journal...
IJIPSI aims to establish an international forum for researchers and practitioners to publish scholarly articles on information privacy, security and integrity related issues.Readership
The intended audience will include various academia, public and private sector members who are interested in and will benefit from information privacy, security and integrity.Contents
IJIPSI publishes original papers, short papers, and review papers. Special Issues devoted to important topics in information privacy, security and integrity may also be published.
IJIPSI is indexed in:
IJIPSI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Zhan, Justin, North Carolina A&T State University, USA
- Atluri, Vijay, Rutgers University, USA
- Bertino, Elisa, Purdue University, USA
- Foley, Simon N., University College Cork, Ireland
- Golle, Philippe, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Küsters, Ralf, University of Trier, Germany
- Lam, Kwok-Yan, Tsinghua University, China
- Sakurai, Kouichi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Tygar, Doug, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Winslett, Marianne, University of Illinois, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted via email.
Have a look at our Author Guidelines and read our detailed information on Preparing articles.
Meet all requirements listed in our Submissions Checklist.
Send one copy of your article via email to
Justin Zhan (justinzzhangmail.com).