| Editor in Chief: Prof. Leon Shyue-Liang Wang |
ISSN online: 1741-850X
ISSN print: 1741-8496
4 issues per year
Information is ubiquitous, with unprecedented rates of expansion and applicability. Its effects on privacy, security and integrity have attracted increasing attention. IJIPSI presents innovative research in the theory, application, implementation, analysis, design and evaluation of information privacy and security. It also aims to bring together researchers in relevant disciplines, exploring issues in information integrity, defined as information accuracy, consistency, reliability. Thus, IJIPSI covers up-to-date information technology in social networking, mobile computing, intelligent techniques and big/open data, with applications across multiple areas.
- Privacy and security foundations
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Privacy-preserving computing
- Privacy policies and laws
- Management aspects
- Cyber, network and communication security
- Social network information privacy/security/integrity
- Secure computing and systems
- Database privacy and security
- Risk analysis, modelling and management
- Trustworthy computing, management, evaluation
- Theoretical foundation of information integrity
- Information integrity structure and design
- Legal, procedural, regulatory, ethical aspects
More on this journal...
IJIPSI aims to establish an international forum for researchers and practitioners to publish scholarly articles on information privacy, security and integrity related issues.Readership
The intended audience will include various academia, public and private sector members who are interested in and will benefit from information privacy, security and integrity.Contents
IJIPSI publishes original papers, short papers, and review papers. Special Issues devoted to important topics in information privacy, security and integrity may also be published.
More on permissions
IJIPSI is indexed in:
IJIPSI is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Leon Shyue-Liang, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Ting, I-Hsien (Derrick), National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Editorial Board Members
- Atluri, Vijay, Rutgers University, USA
- Bertino, Elisa, Purdue University, USA
- Foley, Simon N., University College Cork, Ireland
- Golle, Philippe, Palo Alto Research Center, USA
- Gupta, B.B., National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, India
- Hölbl, Marko, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Hong, Tzung-Pei, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Küsters, Ralf, University of Trier, Germany
- Lam, Kwok-Yan, Tsinghua University, China
- Li, Xu, Fujian Normal University, China
- Lin, Tsay Young, San Jose State University, USA
- Memon, Nasrullah, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Sakurai, Kouichi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Tygar, Doug, University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Weippl, Edgar, SBA Research, Austria
- Winslett, Marianne, University of Illinois, USA
- Wu, Felix, University of California, Davis, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our preparing and submitting articles page.