- Networked hardware units/systems, internet/web infrastructure, semantic web
- High performance computing, real-time information tracking, sensor networks
- AI and applications, mathematical methods, visualisation
- E-technology, networked virtual/digital equipment, internet/web applications
- Wireless manufacturing, RFID, remote online production, data management
- Web-based product LCE, product development/families design/platforms
- Knowledge engineering, remote management, networked MES
- Digital factory, design, manufacturing, machining, services, recycling
- CAD/CAPP/FEM/CAM/PDM/ERP, SPC, metrology, on-site quality management
- Product service tracking/monitoring/management
- Equipment fault diagnosis, remote maintenance, advanced engineering analysis
- Kansei engineering, requirements modelling, CRM
- Digital/extended enterprise, service optimisation, SME information services
- Workflow modelling/scheduling/management, process modelling/simulation
- Micro/nano-design/manufacturing, tissue engineering, bio-MEMS/manufacturing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJIMS are to establish an effective channel of communication between academy, industry and others concerned with Internet/Web based manufacturing science and technologies, services theory and methods on Internet, and corresponding management issues. It also aims to promote and coordinate the developments in the areas mentioned above. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological changes in global manufacturing, services and management.Readership
IJIMS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and engineers, working in the areas of Internet/Web based manufacturing science and technologies, services theory and methods on Internet, and corresponding management issues, to disseminate research outcomes and practical case studies, and learn from each otherís work.Contents
IJIMS publishes original papers, review papers, research notes, case studies, etc. Special issues devoted to important topics in Internet manufacturing, services and management will occasionally be published.
Browse issuesVol. 3
IJIMS is indexed in:
IJIMS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Chen, Toly, Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Fukuda, Shuichi, Stanford University, USA and University of the Air, Japan
Regional Editor Americas
- Liao, T. Warren, Louisiana State University, USA
Regional Editor Asia
- Wu, Chien-Wei, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Alting, Leo, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Andersin, Hans E., Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Arai, Tamio, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- Deuse, Jochen, University of Dortmund, Germany
- Ferreira, João Carlos Espíndol, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Gadh, Rajit, The University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- Hinduja, Sri, The University of Manchester, UK
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Ito, Teruaki, University of Tokushima, Japan
- Jain, V.K., Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Jiao, Roger, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Kaebernick, Hartmut, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Khoo, Li-pheng, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Kusiak, Andrew, University of Iowa, USA
- Lauwers, Bert, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Newman, Stephen T., University of Bath, UK
- Peng, Qinjin, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Qi, Guoning, Zhejiang University, China
- Schuh, Günther, RWTH Aachen, Germany
- Shimomura, Yoshiki, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
- Suh, Suk-Hwan, POSTECH, Republic of Korea
- Vitanov, V I, Durham University, UK
- Wang, Jun, The University of New South Wales, Australia
- Wright, Paul K., University of California at Berkeley, USA
- Xu, Xun William, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Yen, Benjamin, The University of Hong Kong, China
- Zheng, Li, Tsinghua University, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors†is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our information on preparing and submitting articles.