- Networked hardware units/systems, internet/web infrastructure, semantic web
- High performance computing, real-time information tracking, sensor networks
- AI and applications, mathematical methods, visualisation
- E-technology, networked virtual/digital equipment, internet/web applications
- Wireless manufacturing, RFID, remote online production, data management
- Web-based product LCE, product development/families design/platforms
- Knowledge engineering, remote management, networked MES
- Digital factory, design, manufacturing, machining, services, recycling
- CAD/CAPP/FEM/CAM/PDM/ERP, SPC, metrology, on-site quality management
- Product service tracking/monitoring/management
- Equipment fault diagnosis, remote maintenance, advanced engineering analysis
- Kansei engineering, requirements modelling, CRM
- Digital/extended enterprise, service optimisation, SME information services
- Workflow modelling/scheduling/management, process modelling/simulation
- Micro/nano-design/manufacturing, tissue engineering, bio-MEMS/manufacturing
More on this journal...
The objectives of IJIMS are to establish an effective channel of communication between academy, industry and others concerned with Internet/Web based manufacturing science and technologies, services theory and methods on Internet, and corresponding management issues. It also aims to promote and coordinate the developments in the areas mentioned above. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological and ecological changes in global manufacturing, services and management.Readership
IJIMS provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and engineers, working in the areas of Internet/Web based manufacturing science and technologies, services theory and methods on Internet, and corresponding management issues, to disseminate research outcomes and practical case studies, and learn from each other’s work.Contents
IJIMS publishes original papers, review papers, research notes, case studies, etc. Special issues devoted to important topics in Internet manufacturing, services and management will occasionally be published.
More on permissions
IJIMS is indexed in:
IJIMS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Wang, Zhiqiang, South China University of Technology, China
- Al-Refaie, Abbas, University of Jordan Amman, Jordan
- Hua, Guowei, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Wu, Dazhong, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Zhang, Yingfeng, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Zhong, Ray, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Zhang, Juliang, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Regional Editor Europe
- Zhang, Min, University of East Anglia, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Alting, Leo, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Cheng, Kai, Brunel University, UK
- Gadh, Rajit, The University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- Huang, George Q., The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Jean, Ruey-Jer Bryan, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Kusiak, Andrew, University of Iowa, USA
- Peng, Qinjin, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Yen, Benjamin, The University of Hong Kong, China
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.