- Database management technologies
- Heterogeneous/distributed/mobile databases
- Temporal/active/dynamic databases
- Semi-structured and XML-able database systems
- Method engineering and meta-modelling
- Big data and machine learning; data warehousing/mining
- Database models, query languages, security, integrity
- Support for virtual teams, mobile collaboration
- E-business/m-commerce models and architectures
- Enterprise systems and supply chain integration
- Information retrieval/intelligent information systems
- Information modelling and requirements engineering
- Intelligent agents, agent-based applications
- Knowledge-based systems, semantic web and ontology
- Web databases, web-based information systems
More on this journal...
IJIIDS strives to cover all aspects of working out new intelligent technologies for information processing, creating databases and processing data. Papers also highlight advances in uses of intelligent information systems and intelligent database systems for solving tasks in management, industry, engineering, administration and education, and evaluations of existing intelligent systems and tools, emphasising comparative studies and user experiences. Papers on key applications, highlighting methods, time schedules and other relevant materials, are welcome.Readership
The material published in IJIIDS is appropriate for the following readers: computer science researchers, IT engineers, policy makers, computer science students, managers in IT, business and commerce, and all people whose work is related to information and database systems.Contents
IJIIDS publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in intelligent information and database systems and related subjects are welcome.
IJIIDS is indexed in:
IJIIDS is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Nguyen, Ngoc Thanh, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
- Chen, Shyi-Ming, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Filev, Dimitar P., Ford Motor Company, USA
- Kacprzyk, Janusz, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Treur, Jan, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
Editorial Board Members
- Bieliková, Mária, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Cao, Longbing, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- Capkovic, Frantisek, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
- Cheung, Yiu-Ming, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Davidsson, Paul, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Di Marzo Serugendo, Giovanna, Birkbeck College (University of London), UK
- Do, Tien Van, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Giorgini, Paolo, University of Trento, Italy
- Howlett, Robert J., University of Brighton, UK
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Canberra, Australia
- Jezic, Gordan, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Jung, Jason J., Yeungnam University, Republic of Korea
- Khosla, Rajiv, La Trobe University, Australia
- Kiem, Hoang, University of Information Technology, Vietnam
- Langari, Reza, Texas A&M University, USA
- Lenz, Richard, University of Erlangenand Nuremberg, Germany
- Lingras, Pawan, Saint Mary’s University, Canada
- Mukhopadhyay, Debajyoti, Maharashtra Institute of Technology, India
- Nedjah, Nadia, State University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ng, Wee Keong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Paprzycki, Marcin, Systems Research Institute, Poland
- Selamat, Ali, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Shi, Peng, University of Glamorgan, UK
- Skowron, Andrzej, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Szczepaniak, Piotr S., Polish Academy of Sciences and Technical University of Lodz, Poland
- Szczerbicki, Edward, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Yoshida, Katsumi, St. Marianna University, Japan
- Zhong, Ning, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
Read our Submitting articles page.